• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I try and execute an Object Clone through Execute Anonymous, the inserted records do not preserve read only timestamps even though I have set the parameter preserveReadonlyTimestamps = TRUE.

I saw from this idea that this parameter does not work as described in the documentation unless Salesforce support temporarily enables it. Reference: https://success.sfdc.cdnetworks.com/apex/ideaView?id=08730000000a5TGAAY

Salesforce Support was not able to turn this on for me because they believed it was solved by the recent Winter 16 release which allows for profiles to be able to modify system audit fields. However, with this permission enabled, the clone method still does not work as described in the documentation.

Salesforce Support said that the way to have this feature enabled was to post a question on the Developer Discussion board, where a Salesforce moderator would see it and be able to enable it for my Org.

Can someone from Salesforce please reach out to assist with this functionality?
When I try and execute an Object Clone through Execute Anonymous, the inserted records do not preserve read only timestamps even though I have set the parameter preserveReadonlyTimestamps = TRUE.

I saw from this idea that this parameter does not work as described in the documentation unless Salesforce support temporarily enables it. Reference: https://success.sfdc.cdnetworks.com/apex/ideaView?id=08730000000a5TGAAY

Salesforce Support was not able to turn this on for me because they believed it was solved by the recent Winter 16 release which allows for profiles to be able to modify system audit fields. However, with this permission enabled, the clone method still does not work as described in the documentation.

Salesforce Support said that the way to have this feature enabled was to post a question on the Developer Discussion board, where a Salesforce moderator would see it and be able to enable it for my Org.

Can someone from Salesforce please reach out to assist with this functionality?