• Member since 2015
  • HealthStrong Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am facing a strange issue in flows. I have created a flow which will create Pricebook, Product and Pricebookentry records. This flow is triggered when a flag is checked on the custom object, lets say X. This works fine when I update the flag manually on X, but when I run a bulk update, flow creates duplicate pricebook records though it should not as the first step in the flow should identify the existing pricebook (based on the account name in X object) and it should proceed to Create product step. Has anyone faced this issue or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance!

User-added image
I am facing a strange issue in flows. I have created a flow which will create Pricebook, Product and Pricebookentry records. This flow is triggered when a flag is checked on the custom object, lets say X. This works fine when I update the flag manually on X, but when I run a bulk update, flow creates duplicate pricebook records though it should not as the first step in the flow should identify the existing pricebook (based on the account name in X object) and it should proceed to Create product step. Has anyone faced this issue or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance!

User-added image
Hi

I have created a very simple headless flow.

A Record Lookup (custom object) followed by a Record Create (Contact) and finally a Record Update (the same custom object). A workflow trigger it.

When creating a new record in my custom object the Contact record is created as expected and in addition the record update works as expected.
If I for example uploads several records to my new object (x creates) my flow execudes, unfortunately instead for creating x numbers of new different Contacts it creates x numbers of similar Contacts.

Any ideas?

A client of one of our web service written in Apex reported an error.  It turns out there was an error --

Insert failed. First exception on row 9; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusie access to this record: []

I'm trying to think of what would cause an lock problem on an insert.  The method does to a start transaction and then inserts a row in Opportunity and then several in OpportunityLineItem. 

I don't see how the problem could be with the row being inserted.  Could it be with something locked a parent record like account?  Could something have already read the Opportunity record while the OpportunityLineItem records where being written?