• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,

I need to create a reminder (email alert) for quote's expiration date : 7 days before the expiration day.

Do you have a suggestion for the formula?

Thanks
Hi,

I create a validation rule on Account object related to the address field, the formula works, but i need to add a new criteria : this validation rule must work only on profiles name that contains "Emea".

OR( 
ISBLANK( BillingStreet ), 
ISBLANK( BillingPostalCode ), 
ISBLANK( BillingCity ), 
ISBLANK( BillingCountry ) 
)

Could someone help me please?

Thanks

Hi,

I need to create a validation rule on Opportunities with those criterias :
The error message must appear when a user with a profile that contains "emea" do not fill in the "Amount field" when the opportunity stage is on "negociation or Closed Won or Closed lost".

Thanks
Hi,

I need to make a validation rule on a date field, and my requirement is that the due date may not be less than 2 days.

Do you know how the formula for this requirement please?

Thanks
Hi,

In order to delete duplicate records on leads or accounts or contacts, how can i setup a duplucation report for those objects please?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Could someone tell me how i can get lead assignment rules when I am inserting new leads records with Jitterbit?

Thanks

Hi,

I have many opportunities named as "opportunity 2015" related to an account.

Example :

- Account A : has one opportunity named "opportunity 2015"
- Account B : has one opportunity named "opportunity 2015"

I want to create a process builder to create an automated opprtunity for those accounts for 2016 :
- Account A : process builder will create an opportunity named "opportunity 2016"
- Account B : process builder will create an opportunity named "opportunity 2016"

Do you know want kind of criteria i can enter to create automated oppotunities for 2016 related to the same account?

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you know how to automate account following on Chatter by each owner account ?

I want to create this process builder/workflow on profiles that's contains the word ''sales".

Any idea of formula?

Thanks in advance
Hi aller, 

I have a custom field (checkbox) on the account object. 

IF the checkbox of a parent account is checked, thé checkbox of thé child account must be checked too.

In order to update the checkbox of the child account what kind of critérium ça I spécifique in thé workflow please ?

Thanks

I need a formula Thatcher alloué me to uodate
Hi all,

Do you know how can we change the permissions in order to delete a custom report type?

Thanks
Hi all,

Do you know how we can increase the number of characters of the the help text on a Custom field?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Here is my question : how can we make lookup filter between Account and Contacts in order to find only the contacts of the selected account?

Thanks in advance.
Dear all,

I need to create a reminder (email alert) for quote's expiration date : 7 days before the expiration day.

Do you have a suggestion for the formula?

Thanks
Hi,

I create a validation rule on Account object related to the address field, the formula works, but i need to add a new criteria : this validation rule must work only on profiles name that contains "Emea".

OR( 
ISBLANK( BillingStreet ), 
ISBLANK( BillingPostalCode ), 
ISBLANK( BillingCity ), 
ISBLANK( BillingCountry ) 
)

Thanks

Hi,

I need to create a validation rule on Opportunities with those criterias :
The error message must appear when a user with a profile that contains "emea" do not fill in the "Amount field" when the opportunity stage is on "negociation or Closed Won or Closed lost".

Thanks
Hi,

I need to make a validation rule on a date field, and my requirement is that the due date may not be less than 2 days.

Do you know how the formula for this requirement please?

Thanks
Hi aller, 

I have a custom field (checkbox) on the account object. 

IF the checkbox of a parent account is checked, thé checkbox of thé child account must be checked too.

In order to update the checkbox of the child account what kind of critérium ça I spécifique in thé workflow please ?

Thanks

I need a formula Thatcher alloué me to uodate
Hi all,

Do you know how we can increase the number of characters of the the help text on a Custom field?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Here is my question : how can we make lookup filter between Account and Contacts in order to find only the contacts of the selected account?

Thanks in advance.
Hello,
Can anyone help me about how to give alert in salesforce.
Scenario: I have to give alert 2 weeks before expiry date.
so please help how can i achieve this requirement . Do I need to use validation rule or is there any other way?
If we have to use validation rule how to do using it??
Hello,Thanks for helping us on our last question. We have looked at different open source offers for data integration. And we are now looking for data quality software able to complete the data integration software. Are there any packages able to suit our needs? Different or same software makers are fine for us. Thank you.
  • January 25, 2010