• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to find a step by step installation of Sublime Text 3 to my personal PC. I have followed all possible channels and installend Mavensmate on it. I can only create a new project. I am not able to write any triggers or anything on it. Can somebody please help me. I am using Sublime Text3 because of the trainings I have received.Project has been created but nothing can be opened.

I am going through the Admin Trail - Intermediate in Trailhead. The second piece in the Data Security Module has a challenge that says create a profile with read access to the account object only. This is not possible. If you give read access to the account object, the contact object automatically also has read access, even if you do this through a permission set. I cannot pass this challenge in Trailhead, because it always says that there is something wrong with the profile. "The profile does not work as expected"

Am I missing something, how can I pass this challenge if this isn't possible? 

Thanks all. 
The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.