• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I check my API usage, I am not sure what is making all the calls and I am getting this notification everyday now. The monitoring report does not give me enough information to fix this issue.

"Your organization has made 13783 API calls within the last 24 hours. This is 92% of your organization's 24-hour API call limit of 15000 calls. You will receive this notice once every 24 hours until your organization's API usage drops below 85% of your 24-hour call limit (12750 calls).

For more detail on your organization's API usage, please review the API Usage Report under the Reports tab.

If you wish to review or change your notifications, the settings can be found in Setup under Administration Setup > Monitoring > View API Usage Notifications.

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of this email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete this email and contact the sender immediately."