• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have one custom object that contains two fields -

1- Age  ,  2- status

I want if the age of the person is less that or equal to 17 then the status should be YES automatically otherwise status Field value will be NO.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WORFLOW OR WHATEVER ... I NEED TO SHOW THE TASK TO CLIENT ASAP. PLEASE
I installed a app "optima pro " from appexchange  . today i was trying to unistall that app but not able to do that.
firstly i go to the app and then unistalled it from there but later onn i find the packages of that app were still there.. then when i was trying to delete these installed packages i am getting this error -
" Problems - 
Component Type - Record Type
Name                 - Business Account
Problem             - This installed component is referenced by a locally                             created                                component. Test Trigger  "
after this i go to record type and then businees account and wanted to deactive this but not able to do that .. error showing - " This record type Business Account cannot be deactivated because the                                          following profiles use this record type as default." 

PLEASE HELP ME OUT 
User-added image

Hi all,

I have created the vf page of the picklist ( Image 1) now i want the spaces and etc just like it is shown in image 2 .... '
Please help me out with the vf code ... i have just started learning salesforce i hope you guyz wont mind answering such easy questions..

Thanku
User-added image

I want to create a VF page where i have to create a picklist list value. the picklist options contains the short terms of the abbrevations and if i am selecting the one option then the fullform of that should be visible to the next textbox tab.

the fullform box should be only visible only after selecting the value in the picklist value and that should automatically change when i am selecting the different values .
I have one custom object that contains two fields -

1- Age  ,  2- status

I want if the age of the person is less that or equal to 17 then the status should be YES automatically otherwise status Field value will be NO.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WORFLOW OR WHATEVER ... I NEED TO SHOW THE TASK TO CLIENT ASAP. PLEASE