• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

Anyone notifce the lightning carousel posted here:

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/06/creating-carousel-lightning-component.html

Does not work anymore? Is it just me or does the swipe action not funcation at all? Anyone have any idea why the swiping functionality stopped working? I'm looking to implement a carousel for a project with the lightning design system.

Thanks,
Hey,

I'm makinga simple server call in my component, that returns a list of items used to populate an html <ul>. It was working before winter 17, but after the update i get a undefined Yb error. Im not sure how to debug this, aince i do not see a reference to Yb anywhere and my code was working yesterday.
Is it pretty common have a customer new and custom edit visual force page to share the same controller? 
Hey,

I'm makinga simple server call in my component, that returns a list of items used to populate an html <ul>. It was working before winter 17, but after the update i get a undefined Yb error. Im not sure how to debug this, aince i do not see a reference to Yb anywhere and my code was working yesterday.