• Southeast Ministry

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have completed the challenge to create a custom report titles 'High Value Opportunities' for the Reports and Dashboards; Using Report Builder module however, when I go to check my challenge it keeps saying that there is no report saved by that name. I have exited out and checked it several times, the report is there.

​Does anyone know what to do?
Hi,
When I first started Trailhead whenever I would get a badge it would ask if I wanted to share it on LinkedIn and I would say no. After my 4th badge I decided that I did want to share it on LinkedIn however, when I got my 5th badge it did not ask me.

Is there anyway that I can share my badges on LinkedIn?
I am having trouble with the Contact roles and Account Team assignment. I followed the intructions for adding a contact role to an account and assigning a team account however, it is not working. Can someone please help me
Hello,
I have completed the challenge to create a custom report titles 'High Value Opportunities' for the Reports and Dashboards; Using Report Builder module however, when I go to check my challenge it keeps saying that there is no report saved by that name. I have exited out and checked it several times, the report is there.

​Does anyone know what to do?
Hi,
When I first started Trailhead whenever I would get a badge it would ask if I wanted to share it on LinkedIn and I would say no. After my 4th badge I decided that I did want to share it on LinkedIn however, when I got my 5th badge it did not ask me.

Is there anyway that I can share my badges on LinkedIn?
I am having trouble with the Contact roles and Account Team assignment. I followed the intructions for adding a contact role to an account and assigning a team account however, it is not working. Can someone please help me