• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a visual force page on a site. i have three options they are ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE. If i click on change i am populating all the field values from the Database . if suppose i dont change anything and hit on the submit for approval button ,I dont want the Approval Process to trigger. How can i achieve this? These process trigger based on other checkboxes SUPERVISOR or EMPLOYEE. So the change capability is given only to Supervisor . Can anyone please help me with it .

I came across a trigger , where i can compare the old field values with new field values , And once compared if the values are not changed i dont want to trigger the Approval Process. 

Basically the Approval Processes are triggering based on the selection of SUPERVISOR or EMPLOYEE. 

can anyone help me with this

Hi, 

I have 3 Approval Process on a custom object . Two of them are triggering correctly when the criteria is matched. But the third Approval Process is not triggering though the criteria matches. 

EXAMPLE. 

I have five checkboxes on my VF page SUPERVISOR,EMPLOYEE,ADD,CHANGE,DISABLE . so ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE checkboxes are dependent on SUPERVISOR and  EMPLOYEE. If SUPERVISOR checkbox is checked ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE are enabled and they can check any of the one . 

So the requirement is that when it is SUPERVISOR and CHANGE we poppulate all the field values from the database(Nothing but the salesforce) which is happening, If we change any value and submit the record for Approval from the VF page it goes for the Approval to the queue. 

So here on the Final Approval action the email alert should be sent only to the email address of SUPERVISOR. 

But though i created an Approval Process with a criteria as SUPERVISOR = True and CHANGE = true and gave the final approval action  as send the approved email alert to SUPERVISOR EMAIL ADDRESS it  still  stends the Email to both the EMPLOYEE email and SUPERVISOR Email (WHICH  IS  THE ACTION GIVEN IN OTHER APPROVAL PROCESS OF CRITERIS SUPERVISOR TRUE)

Can anybody help me with it .

Thanks

Hi, 

I have 3 Approval Process on a custom object . Two of them are triggering correctly when the criteria is matched. But the third Approval Process is not triggering though the criteria matches. 

EXAMPLE. 

I have five checkboxes on my VF page SUPERVISOR,EMPLOYEE,ADD,CHANGE,DISABLE . so ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE checkboxes are dependent on SUPERVISOR and  EMPLOYEE. If SUPERVISOR checkbox is checked ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE are enabled and they can check any of the one . 

So the requirement is that when it is SUPERVISOR and CHANGE we poppulate all the field values from the database(Nothing but the salesforce) which is happening, If we change any value and submit the record for Approval from the VF page it goes for the Approval to the queue. 

So here on the Final Approval action the email alert should be sent only to the email address of SUPERVISOR.

But though i created an Approval Process with a criteria as SUPERVISOR = True and CHANGE = true and gave the final approval action  as send the approved email alert to SUPERVISOR EMAIL ADDRESS it  still  stends the Email to both the EMPLOYEE email and SUPERVISOR Email (WHICH  IS  THE ACTION GIVEN IN OTHER APPROVAL PROCESS OF CRITERIS SUPERVISOR TRUE)

Can anybody help me with it .

Thanks

Hi, 

I have a requirement  where if there is a change in any of the fields of a custom object , how can i let the admin know that particular field is changed . How can i acheive this ???

HI, 

I have a requirement  where if there is a change in any of the fields of a custom object we need to highlight those fields on the pagelayout to make it easier for the admin to figure out the updated fields.? I am aware that we can write a trigger compare the old and new values and send an email alert to admin. So i thought of that solution, but the user needed the highligting of the updated fields.

How can i acheive this?

Can anyone please help with this.

​Thanks in advance!!!
HI, 

I have a requirement  where if there is a change in any of the fields of a custom object we need to highlight those fields on the pagelayout to make it easier for the admin to figure out the updated fields.? I am aware that we can write a trigger compare the old and new values and send an email alert to admin. So i thought of that solution, but the user needed the highligting of the updated fields.

How can i acheive this?

Thanks in advance!!!
Hi, I have a requirement where, I have an Approval Process which is triggered from the Apex code through a custom button. So once the Approval Process is Triggered the Approval Request is sent to a queue and all the members in the Queue receives an Email Alert. So if any one of the user approves the record from the queue and if any other user from the queue tries to click the link in the email alert it should redirect and say the record is already Approved. How can i Achieve this . Can anyone help me with this. Thanks,veda
Hi, 

I have a requirement  where if there is a change in any of the fields of a custom object , how can i let the admin know that particular field is changed . How can i acheive this ???

HI, 

How can i acheive this?

​Thanks in advance!!!