• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
We are trying to create a custom process for Lead where by a "convert" button on, say, Record type 2 will convert a lead to an affiliate(custom object) record ONLY and not create Account, Contact and Opportunity (The standard lead conversion process to remain same for lead record type 1)). What all would I need? 
I can create a on click JS for the button to call the apex. Would I need to create an apex class or a trigger? Would I also need to have a custom controller for lead ? 
P.S: A beginner in Apex world here. More information the better
Thanks!!

Hi All

We are trying to create a process of auto sending SMS notifications out of salesforce. We have planned the following steps:

1. Install twillio and registered with them.
2. Have the apex classes from the twilio library 
3. Create a flow through process builder to make callout to the class. 

Question : 

1. Do we have it planned correctly?

2. If we have the process builder run for create action and do a bulk load through data loader in salesforce, say 100 records, wouldnt it hit the limits of maximum number of apex callouts per transaction?  

Hi All

I just confgured the sales console for our sales team but hit a roadblock- the right side bar on record detail page, where we would like the tasks associated with that record, is not available in classic. The feature is that of lightening and we are not moving to lightening just yet. What are my options of getting that right side bar for tasks in classic? 
I deployed a trigger in production and its running as expected when I (admin) do the associated operations, but when another user performs the operation, the code skips most of the lines.
But if the same user edits the record, the code runs correctly on 'update'.
Essentially, its skipping on 'insert' operation for the users of this profile.

Any good thoughts?
Fellas,

We are in a requirment whereby we are hoping to automate the external sharing process of any record. 
The idea is to have a checkbox on a specific record type and whenever its value is changed from null to a true value and saved, the process of external sharing with the default sharing org is executed. 

Any good thoughts?
Hi All
We are trying to create a custom process for Lead where by a "convert" button on, say, Record type 2 will convert a lead to an affiliate(custom object) record ONLY and not create Account, Contact and Opportunity (The standard lead conversion process to remain same for lead record type 1)). What all would I need? 
I can create a on click JS for the button to call the apex. Would I need to create an apex class or a trigger? Would I also need to have a custom controller for lead ? 
P.S: A beginner in Apex world here. More information the better
Thanks!!