• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Working in professional edition, so not able to use in/outbound change sets. That said, I created custom app, object and fields in test environment with CS2. Trying to upload into a NA31 environment. Copy the URL 'test.salesforce.com/packaging/install/XXXXXXX' and change it to 'login.salesforce.com/packaging/instal/XXXXX' and keep getting the error. 

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Package Not Found	
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon

I uploaded Wednesday at approxmately 11am MST and it's now Thursday 10:30 MST. Nearly 24 hours have gone by and it still won't upload. This is the first time I've had to do it via a package (other orgs typically have in/outbound changes) so any help guidance, etc. is greatly appreciated. 

Hi all,

I am building the ability to invoice per opportunity via the appexchange.

It's setup that we have an opportunity that has a contact associated with it (the lead for that specific project... we can deal with up to 1000 people per company). From there, when the opportunity is complete, we can create an invoice. In that invoice, we need to put who the lead for that specific project is (based on who was the lead in the opportunity). I can't seem to work it out; I've checked formulat fields and can't seem to find a opportunity>Contact/Primary Contact. Am I missing something? 

I don't want to do a 'lookup' field because if the end user is already choosingn the primary contact at the opportunity level, I don't want them to have a second search/click. 

Screenshots of my opportunity and invoice attached. 

Invoice Detail ScreenshotOpportunity Detail Screenshot

Any help appreciated. 

Hello, I'm looking for assistance writing a test class so that I can deploy 2 triggers to my production environment.  The issue is, I still don't fully understand what the test class is, what it needs to do, and how to write it.

I have 2 triggers, which are before insert/update, both are very similar updating a lookup field on a custom object (Animal__c) from the Contact object. 

Any help writing a test class, with perhaps an explanation as to what it does would be greatly appreciated.

One of my Triggers:
trigger setFosterLead on Animal__c (before insert, before update)
{
    Map<Id,Id> cases = new Map<Id,Id>();

List<Contact> listGL = new List<Contact>();
    Set<Id> caseIds = new Set<Id>();
    for (Animal__c a : Trigger.new)
    {
        caseIds.add(a.Foster__c);
    }
    system.debug(caseIds+'@@'+caseIds.size());
    listGL = [Select Id, Foster_Team_Lead__c from Contact where Id In :caseIds];
    system.debug('@@@'+listGL);
    for(Contact objCase: listGL)
    {
            if(!cases.containsKey(objCase.Id)  && objCase.Foster_Team_Lead__c != null)
            cases.put(objCase.Id,objCase.Foster_Team_Lead__c);
    }
    {
            if(cases.containsKey(a.Foster__c))
            a.Foster_Team_Lead2__c = cases.get(a.Foster__c);
    }
}

Hello, I'm looking for assistance writing a test class so that I can deploy 2 triggers to my production environment.  The issue is, I still don't fully understand what the test class is, what it needs to do, and how to write it.

I have 2 triggers, which are before insert/update, both are very similar updating a lookup field on a custom object (Animal__c) from the Contact object. 

Any help writing a test class, with perhaps an explanation as to what it does would be greatly appreciated.

One of my Triggers:
trigger setFosterLead on Animal__c (before insert, before update)
{
    Map<Id,Id> cases = new Map<Id,Id>();

List<Contact> listGL = new List<Contact>();
    Set<Id> caseIds = new Set<Id>();
    {
        caseIds.add(a.Foster__c);
    }
    system.debug(caseIds+'@@'+caseIds.size());
    listGL = [Select Id, Foster_Team_Lead__c from Contact where Id In :caseIds];
    system.debug('@@@'+listGL);
    for(Contact objCase: listGL)
    {
            if(!cases.containsKey(objCase.Id)  && objCase.Foster_Team_Lead__c != null)
            cases.put(objCase.Id,objCase.Foster_Team_Lead__c);
    }
    {
            if(cases.containsKey(a.Foster__c))
            a.Foster_Team_Lead2__c = cases.get(a.Foster__c);
    }
}