• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a process builder process which checks if Lead.converted = true and  action is to create a  email alert.  the rule is never fired 

what could be the cause?
In Salesforce flow , can this implementation be done
Screen1  - multiselect checkbox
options : 1, 2 , 3
Option 1 has 1A, 1 B, 1C
Option 2 has 2A, 2B
Option 3  3A, 3B, 3C

User selects options 1 and 2 in screen1 and clicks next
Screen should display a multislect checkbox 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B
based on the selection in screen 2 , new task task is created for every sub options in Screen 2 
I have an approval process for Salesforce Articles. Once the author submits the article for approval, the approver has both "EDIT" and "Unlock record" buttons visible on the page layout.

When the approver clicks "Unlock Record", he/she gets "Insufficient privileges".

Is there a way to giver permissions to Unlock or remove this button from the Article page Layout 
I have approval process set up for knowledge validation adn publishing process.

But i want to restrict the visibilty of certain Validation Status value to the author of the article?

How can this be done?
Like Salesforce Standard page Layouts, is there a way to make fields required in Salesforce Knowledge Article Layouts?
Hi

I have a VF page for a custom object. I have exposed this VF page in chatter tab through Connected App.

The VF page is not shown completely in chatter tab. If i access the same VF page through a custom button , all my fields are shown.

Chatter/connected app settings is truncating the form width and height . 

Is there a way to increase the width and height of the VF page ?
Hi

I am trying to write a trigger on account object today.

I have been receiving :Variable does not exist for any fields.

I tries to edit  an existing trigger and hit SAVE. it throws me error for existing code too.

this is happening only today. Did anyone face this kind of issue ?

I have approval process set up for knowledge validation adn publishing process.

But i want to restrict the visibilty of certain Validation Status value to the author of the article?

How can this be done?