• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working in https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/point_click_business_logic/validation_rules.I have following message in validate rule:"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic"
My examples:
1.NOT(ISBLANK(AccountId)) && Account.ShippingPostalCode != MailingPostalCode
2.AND( NOT(ISBLANK(AccountId)),
 MailingPostalCode != Account.ShippingPostalCode
 )
3.AND( NOT(ISBLANK(AccountId)),
 MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode
 )
Help me please solve this problem!
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MSDSonline is looking for a talented and eager person to become the newest member of our team.  You will join a Salesforce.com team that will mentor and train you while you work closely with the Manager of Salesforce.com Operations to help design, develop, and maintain complex applications that expand MSDSonline’s use of Salesforce.com.   

The MSDSonline work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial.  We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.  If you have these qualities then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.

https://www.msdsonline.com/blog/careers/2016/01/20/salesforce.com-developer

Work REMOTELY for this fast growing Silver Level Partner!!  In this position, the developer will work closely with Consultants/Architects and clients to determine project requirements and design solutions using native Salesforce, Apex and VisualForce.  The right person will have experience with Communities, knowledge of relational databases and modeling, knowledge of object oriented methodologies and approaches and have some .Net experience. - See more at: http://jobs.tech2resources.com/Salesforce-Developer-Jobs-in-Remote-Position-DC/3223198#sthash.mGUymZ2j.dpuf