• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I spotted 2 issues with Trailhead "Build a Suggestion Box App" badge.

The first one I managed to sort out but will post it here just in case someone gets into same issue:
- Step: "Modify the User Experience"
- Got error an while veryfing the challenge
- Managed to find (using Debug Log) that challenge verification process is looking for a "test" pick list value which isn't on the picklist challenge wants us to build
- This one was solved.
The second one I believe is a little bit trickier...
- Step: "Adding Business Logic"
- Create formula field "Number of Days Open" as requested
- Got error when verifying challenge: 
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Number of Days Open' custom formula field does not exist. Tip: check for typos in the field name.
"

But everything seems to be OK on configuration size...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your support.
Pedro

Hi,

This is my first post in the discussion boards and newbie to salesforce :)

I have an apex page which includes several Ext JS files from my static resource like the following:

<!-- Ext JS includes-->
<apex:stylesheet value="http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.0.2a/resources/css/ext-all.css"/>
<apex:includeScript value="http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.0.2a/ext-all.js"/>

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.web, 'web/designer.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.web, 'web/app/view/ui/RuleManagerViewport.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.web, 'web/app/view/RuleManagerViewport.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.web, 'web/app/view/ui/BusinessRulesSummary.js')}"/>

etc

The page loads fine and all my Ext JS components work as expected without any issues.  The only thing is, i see the following errors in my console for each JS file I included:

RuleCondition.js:2Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

RuleManagerViewport.js:2Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

etc

I checked and each of these files do not have any < characters in them.  They are just javascript.

I see these JS errors in Chrome and in Firefox.  It is not affecting the behavior of the page, but I would like to fix these errors.  Any ideas what is causing it?

Thanks.