• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking to perform a union non a SOQL query. How would I do this?
I'm basically trying to join/combine two queries.

For example:
Contract line item with no shipping address
Payment with an error message in the description field

In this example, there is a relationship between the Contract Line Item and Payment (Not Parent-Child)

The path would be:
Payment > Billing Document > Contract > Contract Line Item
asp04__Payment__c > ffasp__BillingDocument__c > ffbc__Contract__c > ffbc__ContractLineItem__c
How would I create a join the queueries?

SELECT Name, fferpcore__BillingDocument__c, fferpcore__ProductService__c, ffbc__ContractLineItem__c, Id
FROM asp04__Payment__c
WHERE Include_in_Rev_Rec__c =FALSE
---Next---
SELECT fferpcore__Account__c, fferpcore__CustomerReference__c, fferpcore__DocumentDate__c
FROM ffbc__ContractLineItem__c 
WHERE fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c = 'Complete' AND TPx_Special_Invoice__c=FALSE AND fferpcore__DocumentType__c ='Invoice'

Thank you for your help!

My sample queries are:
SELECT Name, fferpcore__BillingDocument__c, fferpcore__ProductService__c, ffbc__ContractLineItem__c, Id
FROM fferpcore__BillingDocumentLineItem__c

SELECT fferpcore__Account__c, fferpcore__CustomerReference__c, fferpcore__DocumentDate__c, fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c, Total_Invoice__c, ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c, Id FROM fferpcore__BillingDocument__c WHERE fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c = 'Complete' AND TPx_Special_Invoice__c=FALSE AND fferpcore__DocumentType__c ='Invoice' AND ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c != 'Sent'

Hi there,
I am trying to create a basic visualforce page. I'm a system admin and don't have any experience with visualforce.

This is the SQL Query that I'm using (I'm not sure where to insert it?):

SELECT fferpcore__Account__c, fferpcore__CustomerReference__c, fferpcore__DocumentDate__c, fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c, Total_Invoice__c, ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c, Id FROM fferpcore__BillingDocument__c WHERE fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c = 'Complete' AND TPx_Special_Invoice__c=FALSE AND fferpcore__DocumentType__c ='Invoice' AND ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c != 'Sent' LIMIT 999

Another user said to:

Step1:- Create an apex class that retrieves records from a SOQL query
Step2:- Create a Visualforce page to display the results returned from this SOQL query

create Apex class from developer console and use the below code:-

public with sharing class TestDisplayQueryList{
public List<Account> Records {get; set;}
public TestDisplayQueryList(){
Records =
[select Name, AccountNumber, CleanStatus from Account where CleanStatus='Pending'];
}
}
create Visualforce Page from Developer console and use the below code:-
<apex:page controller="TestDisplayQueryList">
<apex:pageBlock title="My Content">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Records}" var="Record">
   <apex:column >
    <apex:facet name="header">Account Name</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Name}"/>
   </apex:column>
    <apex:facet name="header">Account Number</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.AccountNumber}"/>
    <apex:facet name="header">Clean Status</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.CleanStatus}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Hi. I'm a Salesforce Admin that has never created a visualforce page before (so bare with me please). My supervisor asked me to create a visual force page that can be used to display the results of an SOQL query. What do I need to do to accomplish this? I sincerely appreciate your help!

I have a lookup field and I'm trying to set a default value using quick actions. In the formula, I tried typing in the ID in quotes (15 & 18 char)
E.g. "xxxxxx"
Error: Formula result is data type (Text), incompatible with expected data type (Lookup(Bank Account)).

I also tried typing
TEXT(xxxxx)

Error: Field [xxxxx] may not be used in this type of formula

The X's just represent the ID. I'm not sure what else to try?

Hi. I'm trying to create a formula field that says: 
If the authorization field is not blank (there is a value in this field) -- then, reference this record and make it a hyperlink. The hyperlink part works, but I'm having issues with the IF"NOT(ISBLANK) part..

This is what I'm working with now, but I'm getting an error that I have an extra comma.
This works:

(HYPERLINK("/" & ffasp__PaymentAuthorisation__c, "Payment"))

...But I only want this to populate if the "Auth" field IS NOT blank.

I tried this, but got an error:

NOT(ISBLANK(PaymentAuth__c),
HYPERLINK("/" & ffasp__PaymentAuthorisation__c, "Payment"))

Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

I have a geolocation field capturing latitude and longitude. There's a requirement to capture at least 6 digits after the decimal. I have a validation rule that works (yay!), but the fields seems to remove extra zeros after the decimal after saving (which we don't want).

For example, 12.123400 (should keep the extra zeros), but when saved, but it changes to 12.1234

Validation rule:
AND(
NOT(ISBLANK( Service_Coordinates__c )),
OR(
(((LEN(RIGHT(TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Longitude__s ), LEN(TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Longitude__s )) - FIND(".", TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Longitude__s )))) < 6)))

||

(LEN(RIGHT(TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Latitude__s ), LEN(TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Latitude__s )) - FIND(".", TEXT( Service_Coordinates__Latitude__s )))) < 6)
)
)

Thank you for your help!

My sample queries are:
FROM fferpcore__BillingDocumentLineItem__c

SELECT fferpcore__Account__c, fferpcore__CustomerReference__c, fferpcore__DocumentDate__c, fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c, Total_Invoice__c, ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c, Id FROM fferpcore__BillingDocument__c WHERE fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c = 'Complete' AND TPx_Special_Invoice__c=FALSE AND fferpcore__DocumentType__c ='Invoice' AND ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c != 'Sent'

Hi there,
I am trying to create a basic visualforce page. I'm a system admin and don't have any experience with visualforce.

This is the SQL Query that I'm using (I'm not sure where to insert it?):

SELECT fferpcore__Account__c, fferpcore__CustomerReference__c, fferpcore__DocumentDate__c, fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c, Total_Invoice__c, ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c, Id FROM fferpcore__BillingDocument__c WHERE fferpcore__DocumentStatus__c = 'Complete' AND TPx_Special_Invoice__c=FALSE AND fferpcore__DocumentType__c ='Invoice' AND ffaci__CongaEmailStatus__c != 'Sent' LIMIT 999

Another user said to:

Step1:- Create an apex class that retrieves records from a SOQL query
Step2:- Create a Visualforce page to display the results returned from this SOQL query

create Apex class from developer console and use the below code:-

public with sharing class TestDisplayQueryList{
public List<Account> Records {get; set;}
public TestDisplayQueryList(){
Records =
[select Name, AccountNumber, CleanStatus from Account where CleanStatus='Pending'];
}
}
create Visualforce Page from Developer console and use the below code:-
<apex:page controller="TestDisplayQueryList">
<apex:pageBlock title="My Content">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Records}" var="Record">
    <apex:facet name="header">Account Name</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Name}"/>
    <apex:facet name="header">Account Number</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.AccountNumber}"/>
    <apex:facet name="header">Clean Status</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText value="{!Record.CleanStatus}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Hi. I'm a Salesforce Admin that has never created a visualforce page before (so bare with me please). My supervisor asked me to create a visual force page that can be used to display the results of an SOQL query. What do I need to do to accomplish this? I sincerely appreciate your help!