• 55 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.
IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1

Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles.
The formula should be of Date type and on the Case object
The formula should have the name Last Day of Month and the resulting API name Last_Day_of_Month__c
The formula should return the last day of the current month
Check Challenge

Can any one help me to solve this???

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

where i need to correct?
User-added imageUser-added image

Hi Guys,

I am an excellent Salesforce Developer/Administrator. Working on Salesforce Classic and Lightning both.

My area of expertise:
1> Salesforce Integration using Rest API.
2> Salesforce Development using Trigger, Batch Job, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component.
3> Salesforce Development using Standard feature(Approval Process, Process Builder, Workflow, Email Templates).
4> Salesforce Administration(Standard/Custom Objects,fields,Report,Dashboard).

If you have any projects in Salesforce regarding my knowledge, I will happy to work with you as a part-time remote basic.

My contact Details are listed below.

Thanks,

Sujay

Email: sujay.80138@gmail.com
Hi All,

Please help me to get a job. Currently am working as Salesforce Developer with 2.7 years of experience.

Am ready to join immedialy to any where(Job Location : Any where).

Please some one can help me!!!

i got 50+ best answers in this forum and member from 2015.

Thanks,
Maharajan.C
+91-9042584107
maharaja0393@gmail.com
 Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.
IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1

Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles.
The formula should be of Date type and on the Case object
The formula should have the name Last Day of Month and the resulting API name Last_Day_of_Month__c
The formula should return the last day of the current month
Check Challenge

Can any one help me to solve this???

The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

where i need to correct?
User-added imageUser-added image

I submitted my work and I received this error message. The challenge says nothing about adding a field with this name. 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]
Hi,

I am Salesforce Developer with 3.2 years of experience and with following Certificates-

1) Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
2) Salesforce Certified Plateform Developer 1
3) salesforce certified Developer
4) Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
5) Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant

Currently working in Dubai but ready to move anywhere across world. If anyone have any suitable opening for me, please contact me sachin.kadian@gmail.com or +971551321466.

Thanks
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
Hi all,

I'm a freelance of sfdc with experience of .net, ,java and implementing Apex Code and s-Controls. If you need any help, please let me know.

kunlun.software@gmail.com

Thanks
  • January 25, 2008