• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have some custom fields in Leads
1.  Assigned To with a pick list of contractors (they are not users)
2.  Date and Time to be used for when they are scheduled to go to customers house
3.  Description Box used to explain the problem and what needs to be looked at.

Is it possible to have all that information as well as the customers name, address, phone, etc automatically sent to the calendar as a meeting for the date and time I put in rather than having to do a second step and creating an appointment and having to input all that info manually agian? Which ultimatley will all tranfer to the Google calendar which is what the contractors use.  

I have created a custom field in lead.  "Assigned To" and then a pick list of our contractors (they are not users)  Is it possible to have a remider set to notify me if noo ne has been assigned after 24 hours?  
I have created a few custom fields in the new Leads tab.  
1.  "Lead Assigned To:" with a pick list of contractors (They are not users, its for reporting purposes only)
2.  Date and Time- which is meant as the date and time I have scheduled that contractor to go to the customers residence
3.  "Description"  which allows me to type what the issue is and what the contracor needs to look at when there.

Is there a way where, when I put in the date and time the information can automatically put sent to the calendar as a meeting?  I'm talking all that information.  Customer name, address phone, what's in the description, and who the contractor is

I have some custom fields in Leads
1.  Assigned To with a pick list of contractors (they are not users)
2.  Date and Time to be used for when they are scheduled to go to customers house
3.  Description Box used to explain the problem and what needs to be looked at.

Is it possible to have all that information as well as the customers name, address, phone, etc automatically sent to the calendar as a meeting for the date and time I put in rather than having to do a second step and creating an appointment and having to input all that info manually agian? Which ultimatley will all tranfer to the Google calendar which is what the contractors use.