• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to download jquery for the Trailhead Use Static Resources unit. I get Microsoft JScript complilation error or runtime error on each of the downloads I've tried. jquery-3.2.1.js, .slim.js, .min.js.  Win7, firefox and chrome. Latest java.
I am on the Quickstart create your first app, the step to use Chrome developer tools to simulate salesforce1. It prompts me to log in (that isn't shown in trailhead) but doesn't accept my login. Am I someone else in trailhead playground? I wasn't asked to create a new login and password with trailhead playground...
The Challenge at the end of Explore With Wave Analytics/Wave Desktop Exporation/Becoming a Data Explorer displays no questions.
User-added image
I am on the Quickstart create your first app, the step to use Chrome developer tools to simulate salesforce1. It prompts me to log in (that isn't shown in trailhead) but doesn't accept my login. Am I someone else in trailhead playground? I wasn't asked to create a new login and password with trailhead playground...
I Keep failing this challenge for the below reason:
The user's profile was not set to System Administrator

Here is my screen shot of my users profile Please what am I doing to fail this?
User-added image

The Challenge at the end of Explore With Wave Analytics/Wave Desktop Exporation/Becoming a Data Explorer displays no questions.
User-added image