• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an accounts report that I am generating and I am trying to break down the past 3 fiscal years in columns.  Is there a way to have a column for Fiscal Year 2015, 2016 and 2017 so we can see what account is purchasing what products and the totals for each year in columns?
I have the Professional Edition of salesforce.  I have a sales by country report generated and I have set up the picklists to categorize by continent.  I am trying to also have a column where I can find out the percentage of total sales and which continent does what percentage of our total sales.  Is there a way to do this on this report?
I have a sales by country report generated and I am trying to break it down further to show sales by continent (americas, europe, asia and other) to get an idea on our percentage of sales on each continent.  Are there any special filters I can use or ways to do this?  I have the Professional Edition of salesforce.
I have an opportunities report created and I am trying to add filters to find out which accounts have not had Closed won opportunities in over a year.  Is there a way to do this using multiple filters?

I am new to salesforce so if they instructions could be simplified to beginner level that would be great.
I have an opportunities report created and I am trying to add filters to find out which accounts have not had Closed won opportunities in over a year.  Is there a way to do this using multiple filters?
I have a sales by country report generated and I am trying to break it down further to show sales by continent (americas, europe, asia and other) to get an idea on our percentage of sales on each continent.  Are there any special filters I can use or ways to do this?  I have the Professional Edition of salesforce.