• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So I came a up with a different formula for this challenge to find the last day because honestly I thought changing "NOW()" to "TODAY()" was just too simple so I wrote: 

DATE( 
YEAR( TODAY() ), 
MONTH( TODAY() ), 
CASE( MONTH( TODAY()) , 
2, 28, 
4, 30, 
6, 30, 
9, 30, 
11, 30, 
31))

And it validated with no error, however when I check the challenge it says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered: [IsEscalated]"

Can someone explain to me why this is not also valid?  Is this challenge simply asking you to "fix" the errors in the formula they wrote when they state Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles."
Please help! I have tried everything even following the instructions given to others and nothing seems to work.  I keep getting the message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

I've deactivated my validation rules and everything.  

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

What am I missing?  Is it my condition?  I think there needs to be more explanation with this challenge, and when/if the challenge fails, the error message should be more concise on what failed to work.  
I'm attempting to complete the Sharing Rules Challenge in Trailhead on the Admin Intermediate Trail, but when I try and create the custom field type as Picklist, it doesn't allow me to select a global picklist in the dropdown box, but keeps telling me
"Error: A global picklist definition must be selected"

The box only gives "none" as an option.  User-added image
I've made it almost completely through this challenge but am encounter difficultly with the chatter portion of this chatter.  I've enabled the chatter in reports and dashboard settings, but I still don't have anything show up in my feed that allows me to follow, and when I hover over my chart in dashboards it doesn't give me the menu to take a snapshot it instead says "click to go to full report".  Help please!!
I'm attempting to complete the the Challange in Trailhead in the Importing Data Unit.  I first ran into an issue in the first step of right clicking the link and saving as; I was not given this option.  I chose to download the link but when I did that my system forced the save as a csv.txt file and would not let me delete the txt extension.  I decided to try and cheat the system and copy and paste the data in an excel document.  This allowed me to save the information in the csv format however when I went to complete the challenge, when I got to the mapping stage I kept receiving the message that there were more unmapped fields.  I know there are only 6 fields and I selected all those fields...please help!!!  I'm assuming the unmapped fields issues is because I was forced to use an excel file and only did a copy and paste into a single cell instead of actually creating a workbook.  I'm hoping there is a simple solution to the first step of "saving the link as" a csv file.  
I've made it almost completely through this challenge but am encounter difficultly with the chatter portion of this chatter.  I've enabled the chatter in reports and dashboard settings, but I still don't have anything show up in my feed that allows me to follow, and when I hover over my chart in dashboards it doesn't give me the menu to take a snapshot it instead says "click to go to full report".  Help please!!
Please help! I have tried everything even following the instructions given to others and nothing seems to work.  I keep getting the message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

I've deactivated my validation rules and everything.  

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

What am I missing?  Is it my condition?  I think there needs to be more explanation with this challenge, and when/if the challenge fails, the error message should be more concise on what failed to work.  
I'm attempting to complete the the Challange in Trailhead in the Importing Data Unit.  I first ran into an issue in the first step of right clicking the link and saving as; I was not given this option.  I chose to download the link but when I did that my system forced the save as a csv.txt file and would not let me delete the txt extension.  I decided to try and cheat the system and copy and paste the data in an excel document.  This allowed me to save the information in the csv format however when I went to complete the challenge, when I got to the mapping stage I kept receiving the message that there were more unmapped fields.  I know there are only 6 fields and I selected all those fields...please help!!!  I'm assuming the unmapped fields issues is because I was forced to use an excel file and only did a copy and paste into a single cell instead of actually creating a workbook.  I'm hoping there is a simple solution to the first step of "saving the link as" a csv file.  
please correct this code and help me earn this badge ...have completed all tasks ..except this one ....

IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1