• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We would like to use our first Process Builder to automatically complete certain fields to save the user's time as well as get better accuracy in NPSP SF for creating a new Opportunity and based on an Opportunity Type. We have Member Levels based on the Payment Amount to automatically record into a Member Level field.  I have used Help trying to find the right formula in Process Builder to do this but get an error when it finds <. 

One help topic suggested I may not be able to do this in Process Builder but here is my logic I've developed. I also assumed that going through each step would return the right Member Level without having to do a range of >=  &&  <. on each Member Level picklist value.

IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 35, [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c = "Individual", 
    IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 60, 
    [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Family",
       IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 100, 
       [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Supporter",
           IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 150, 
           [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Sustainer",
               IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 300, 
               [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Patron",
                  IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 500, 
                  [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Benefactor",
                     IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 5000, 
                     [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c =" Lifetime $5000",
null)) ) ) ) ) ) 
We need the formula to generate a date for the last day of the previous month, one year from now. I have tried the formulas in posts for last day of previous month and for last day of this month one year from now, but I have not been able to modify and have the formula accepted.
I have the same problem with webmaster@lincolncity-culturalcenter.org.  I started enrolling in all the education about SalesForce 
We would like to use our first Process Builder to automatically complete certain fields to save the user's time as well as get better accuracy in NPSP SF for creating a new Opportunity and based on an Opportunity Type. We have Member Levels based on the Payment Amount to automatically record into a Member Level field.  I have used Help trying to find the right formula in Process Builder to do this but get an error when it finds <. 

One help topic suggested I may not be able to do this in Process Builder but here is my logic I've developed. I also assumed that going through each step would return the right Member Level without having to do a range of >=  &&  <. on each Member Level picklist value.

IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 35, [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c = "Individual", 
    IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 60, 
    [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Family",
       IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 100, 
       [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Supporter",
           IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 150, 
           [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Sustainer",
               IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 300, 
               [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Patron",
                  IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 500, 
                  [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c ="Benefactor",
                     IF([Opportunity].npe01__Payments_Made__c >= 5000, 
                     [Opportunity].npe01__Member_Level__c =" Lifetime $5000",
null)) ) ) ) ) ) 
I have the same problem with webmaster@lincolncity-culturalcenter.org.  I started enrolling in all the education about SalesForce