• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

In the related list of contacts i have "Notes & Attachments" but i dont find this in objects or i dont find any relationship between two objects.
I have duplicated teh contact object, hence i also wanted to duplicate teh relationship.

Thank youf for suggestion !
  • February 23, 2016
Hi,

I want to retrieve list of fields belong to record type.
Is there any way to retrieve this information using any Salesforce api.
Please suggest.
I have a Parent Object called "Treatement" and a child object "Infusion". For a particular treatement we have to create infusion records. the 1st Infusion record should have infusion number (a field in Infusion) as 1 and 2nd record should have infusion number as 2 , and the count should continue. 

How to achive this..

Thanks 
I'm working on a group project for a systems development class. We are working on building a CRM system for a local small business. They want to keep costs low, but they're interested in utilizing SalesForce and their current website uses .NET. Our team isn't very familar with SalesForce yet, but here's the general flow of what we're looking to do:

- Customer registers a case on a web form. This web form will also contain a userid and password for them to enter.
- The information will be passed on to the SalesForce database.
- Our SalesForce administrators will be able to view and update the case as they make progress on them.
- The customer then will be able to login from the business's website using the userid and password from the SalesForce database.
- The website will return the current status and information of the case.

First of all, does this seem possible? If so, what would be the best way to go about the development?
Hello,

In the related list of contacts i have "Notes & Attachments" but i dont find this in objects or i dont find any relationship between two objects.
I have duplicated teh contact object, hence i also wanted to duplicate teh relationship.

Thank youf for suggestion !
  • February 23, 2016
I am trying to automate a data load using the Command Line tools and have everything working smoothly but it is taking 10x longer than if I do it through the Data Loader GUI.

Below is an exert from my process-conf.xml

>     <bean id="csvUpsertOrderItem"
>           class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
>           singleton="false">
>         <description>Upsert Transaction Headers into Orders standard object.</description>
>         <property name="name" value="csvUpsertOrderItem"/>
>         <property name="configOverrideMap">
>             <map>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="CUSTOM ENDPOINT"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.username" value="USERNAME"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.password" value="ENCRYPTED PASSWORD"/>
>                 <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\key.txt"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="540"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="2000"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="OrderItem"/>
>                 <entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.useBulkApi" value="true"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.bulkApiSerialMode" value="true"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="SlId__c"/>
>                 <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\OrdersLine21Jan.sdl"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\errorUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\successUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\JAEG_TransactionDetails.csv" />
>                 <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead" />
>             </map>
>         </property>     </bean>

From my research, it seems to be something to do with either the debug log (I think most likely) or batch size.

I have set the sfdc.debugMessages to 'false' so it is not writing the files but it does seem to write it to the command screen.  I feel this could be causing the problem, is there a default log setting?  Maybe a process command setting?

In the data loader document http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/200/6/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_data_loader.pdf it says the max sfdc.loadBatchSize is 200 but through the UI it sets it to 2000 when batch is true.  If that does restrict it, that could explain it.

I just cant find anything recent about this problem, anyone had any luck doing this at full pace recently?