• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, As shown below please help to cover line in screenshot. Thanks in advance.
 User-added image
Hi All, Please help me on code coverage of below lines of code.

public String preQuestionsCategoryMapKeys {get {
        String keys = '';
        for (String key : preQuestionsCategoryMap.keySet()) {
            keys += key + ',';
        }
        return keys.removeEnd(',');
    }}

public Integer emdrStatusMapSize { get { return emdrStatusMap.size(); } }
Hi,

Can someone please provide me logic to get child records count for parent to run it in anonymous block.

Create a simple toll calculator Write a program that calculates the cost of a vehicle driving from one point to another point. For this the toll rate will be 50 Rupee/km. Use interchanges.json file to calculate the distances between interchanges. 

Help me to know how to execute the program and write unit tests.
Hi All, 
'Summary Report' option is disabled in Picklist Field that is build using VF page as shown below and VF page is part of installed managed package. Please help how to enable the value 'Summary Report' for picklist field.
User-added image
Hi All, Receiving the below error message when trying to create the bulk of users using apex code, Please help to resolve it.

Line: undefined, Column: undefined
Response to EXEC was : Bad Message 414

reason: URI Too Long
. HTTP CODE[414]

Thanks in advance.
Able to save the form With space in ABN number in community portal built using lightning component, below is the screenshot for it. Please provide solution to trim the spaces in ABN number to avoid creating of duplicate firm with same ABN in lightning component.

User-added image
Hi All,

Display below error message when trying to open the case record in Salesforce. Please help with the solution.

User-added image
How to stop emails received by the External Partner community User in Salesforce?

Thanks in Advance
Can anyone help how to stop users from receiving emails by doing changes at user level in salesforce?
Can anyone help how to stop users from receiving emails at profile level in salesforce?

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,

I had requirement to create 'New Contact' from lightning component on clicking the button on other lightning component, for this created the new  'CreateContact' lightning component as code shown below and screen and included that on other lightning component.

Can someone help me with code to select the record type while creating the new contact using lightning component? As of now i have defaulted the record type.

Component:

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="myContactFields" type="List" default="['AccountId','LastName', 'FirstName']" />
    <aura:registerEvent name="CmpEvent" type="c:SHM_CreateContactModelClose" />
    <aura:attribute name="recordTypes" type="list" default="Business,Individual"/>
    <lightning:messages />
    <lightning:recordForm
                          aura:id ="createContactForm"
                          objectApiName="Contact"
                          layoutType="Full"
                          columns="2"
                          mode="edit"
                          recordTypeId="0120k000000HOHkAAO"
                          onsubmit="{!c.handleSubmit}"                  
                          onsuccess="{!c.handleSuccess}"
                          oncancel="{!c.handleCancel}" />
</aura:component>

JS Controller:

({
    handleSuccess : function(component, event, helper) {
        var toastEvent = $A.get("e.force:showToast");
        toastEvent.setParams({
            "title": "Success!",
            "type":"success",
            "message": 'Contact Record has been created Successfully!!..'
        });
        toastEvent.fire();
        $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire();
    },
    handleSubmit : function(component, event, helper) {
        //event.preventDefault(); // Prevent default submit

component.find('createContactForm').submit(); // Submit form
        console.log('Successfully Created Contact Record');
    },

handleCancel : function(component, event, helper) {
        var cmpEvent = component.getEvent("CmpEvent");
        cmpEvent.setParams({
            "closeModel" : false
        });
        cmpEvent.fire();
    },
})

Create Contact Pop Up

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

Is there a way to embed or code to enable lightning-native lookup fields that will give the ability to not only search for the lookup item but will also give the option to create new lookup record if you want to as shown in below image.

User-added image

Thanks in Advance
Can anyone tell me how to add/include Standard New Contact Create link as button in salesforce lightning component?

i,e. When clicking a button on lightning component it should route to Standard Contact creation page.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi All,

I want to include a button to create new contact in lightning component, Could some one provide the logic for it.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi, Can Someone help me on below error, how to resolve it.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 1; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: RowCause (Specified value is reserved and cannot be used): [RowCause]
Hi, Can some help how can i get the manual share of old opporunity owner and update the same manual sharing to new opporutunity owner when opportunity owner is changed using triggers in salesforce.
Can anyone help me with code to display radio buttons when checkbox is checked in Visualforce?
User-added image

When a Case is created, email notification is sent to all members in the queue using case assignment rule. However when email is received instead of having all the queue members in the “To” field, user only see their own email address. Is it expected?
Create a simple toll calculator Write a program that calculates the cost of a vehicle driving from one point to another point. For this the toll rate will be 50 Rupee/km. Use interchanges.json file to calculate the distances between interchanges. 

Help me to know how to execute the program and write unit tests.
Can anyone help how to stop users from receiving emails by doing changes at user level in salesforce?
Hi,

Is there a way to embed or code to enable lightning-native lookup fields that will give the ability to not only search for the lookup item but will also give the option to create new lookup record if you want to as shown in below image.

User-added image

Thanks in Advance
Can anyone tell me how to add/include Standard New Contact Create link as button in salesforce lightning component?

i,e. When clicking a button on lightning component it should route to Standard Contact creation page.

Thanks in Advance.