• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our Salesforce communities website has different hubs for each of our teams. Aside from the featured topics, each team has a separate Page. I would like to use a similar Feed function as if it was a topic page on these pages. I would create a Topic for the team, and have that Feed pull from the material tagged on that Topic. 

For example, "Training" is one of the pages. I would like a feed with issues and articles that will pull from a Topic that would be created with the same name. How is this possible? When using the new "Feed" lightning component, do I just need to enter in a certain ID in the RecordID section? 

Thanks! 
Our Salesforce communities website has different hubs for each of our teams. Aside from the featured topics, each team has a separate Page. I would like to use a similar Feed function as if it was a topic page on these pages. I would create a Topic for the team, and have that Feed pull from the material tagged on that Topic. 

For example, "Training" is one of the pages. I would like a feed with issues and articles that will pull from a Topic that would be created with the same name. How is this possible? When using the new "Feed" lightning component, do I just need to enter in a certain ID in the RecordID section? 

Thanks!