• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying assign a value to a lookup object that was retrieved from an inbound email. The value has already been successfully retrieved. The next hurdle is for my code to assign the value to the lookup field. Been playing around with SOQL but am now stuck.

Please help.

Hello, 

We currently use Inbound Email services for our SF org, integrating various Outlook inboxes into SF as a custom object. I am having some difficulty collecting the inbound email headers from the email itself. If it helps, I am looking for a way to read the created date/time of email, which is contained in "email.headers", but I am getting errors try to capture and then display this information in SF. Any assistance or sample code will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

• June 24, 2013

Hello, 

We currently use Inbound Email services for our SF org, integrating various Outlook inboxes into SF as a custom object. I am having some difficulty collecting the inbound email headers from the email itself. If it helps, I am looking for a way to read the created date/time of email, which is contained in "email.headers", but I am getting errors try to capture and then display this information in SF. Any assistance or sample code will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

• June 24, 2013