• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone else had issues with jQuery not manipulating lightning elements? Specifically by aura:id? For example I can't get $("#aura:id") to do anything, but I can modify classic html elements like div and label with jQuery in my component, so I assume the library has loaded and that's not the issue.. I also have the locker service currently disabled. I'll post my code tomorrow, but this bugging me to no end so I had to ask.

Thanks,

Max
Hi,

I've created a button on the Account object that will update a field on the Account's Contact records that causes a trigger to fire. The code itself works fine when there are only a few contact records to be updated, but obviously in large batches it causes a delay and I wasn wondering if anyone had any tips for bulkifiying this type of solution Here's the code: 
global with sharing class UpdateContactsButton{
    public List<Contact> ConList {get;set;}   
    webService static  String updateactcontacts(ID caseId){
        List<Contact> ListToUpdate = new List<Contact>();
        List<Contact> conlist = [SELECt ID, AccountID, Update_For_Workflow__c From Contact WHERE AccountId = :caseId];
     For(Contact c : Conlist){
            c.Update_For_Workflow__c = 'Selling Agreement Update' ;
            ListToUpdate.add(c);
        }
        If(ListToUpdate.size() > 0){
            update ListToUpdate;
        }
        return null;
    }
    }

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I've created a button on the Account object that will update a field on the Account's Contact records that causes a trigger to fire. The code itself works fine when there are only a few contact records to be updated, but obviously in large batches it causes a delay and I wasn wondering if anyone had any tips for bulkifiying this type of solution Here's the code: 
global with sharing class UpdateContactsButton{
    public List<Contact> ConList {get;set;}   
    webService static  String updateactcontacts(ID caseId){
        List<Contact> ListToUpdate = new List<Contact>();
        List<Contact> conlist = [SELECt ID, AccountID, Update_For_Workflow__c From Contact WHERE AccountId = :caseId];
     For(Contact c : Conlist){
            c.Update_For_Workflow__c = 'Selling Agreement Update' ;
            ListToUpdate.add(c);
        }
        If(ListToUpdate.size() > 0){
            update ListToUpdate;
        }
        return null;
    }
    }

Thanks in advance!