• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Helo Everyone

I have to create a new trigger to send some data with an API in Mandrill. I started to do it over Eclipse Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2). Downloaded all the Force.com elements to work. As soon as I started to work, I connected to salesforce and the Force.com download all the Apex Classes, TRiggers and any one else element, with their Metadata files.

The main problem is that all the xml files has the error Cannot find the declaration of element 'ApexClass'. those errors seems to create conflict when I tried to deploy. Any one knows how to fix the problems with the xml files?

Helo Everyone

I have to create a new trigger to send some data with an API in Mandrill. I started to do it over Eclipse Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2). Downloaded all the Force.com elements to work. As soon as I started to work, I connected to salesforce and the Force.com download all the Apex Classes, TRiggers and any one else element, with their Metadata files.

The main problem is that all the xml files has the error Cannot find the declaration of element 'ApexClass'. those errors seems to create conflict when I tried to deploy. Any one knows how to fix the problems with the xml files?