• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have created a Embedded Service Deployment and created a channel menu in which we have added the Chat and Email. Channel Menu is added to the community (drag channel menu component in the template footer). When we click on Channel Menu button and click on chat the logged in user is not populated by default where as if we use only Embedded service chat in the community the logged in user information is populating. Is there any way that we can implement a logic such that the Logged in user information is auto populated when the chat is initiated from Channel Menu. We have tried using static resouces files and added in code settings in channel menu and it is not working.

Request for any help on this. Thanks in advance.
We are using Docusign Rest API to send documents to the customer, When we are trying to send the envelope we are getting the below exception 

{
  "errorCode": "INVALID_REQUEST_BODY",
  "message": "The request body is missing or improperly formatted. New Account definition(s) not found in the request body."
}

Actaully the same request body when we test in lower environments it is working fine but in production we are getting this issue.

Any help on this is very much appreciated

Thanks
Hi All,

I have created a lightning component and the lightning component should be used in the visualforce page. Created a visualforce page and by lightning out added both app and component in the page, however I am unable to pass the current record Id to the component as I need the current record Id, based on which I am fetching the data.

I request for the help to how to pass the current record Id from visualforce page to lightning component

Thanks in advance

We have a requirement where we need to fetch attachment related metadata (File size , file type) using metadata api or by some other way in apex rest services.

I request for anyone's help on how to implement this.

Thanks
I have createad a visualforce page which we are redirecting to it using a button click on external application, it is navigating fine to the visual force page in classic however we need to redirect to the service console page.

Request for any help on this.

Thanks

Hi All,

I have created a lightning component and the lightning component should be used in the visualforce page. Created a visualforce page and by lightning out added both app and component in the page, however I am unable to pass the current record Id to the component as I need the current record Id, based on which I am fetching the data.

I request for the help to how to pass the current record Id from visualforce page to lightning component

Thanks in advance

In the console view I have added visualforce page to show related RMAs for the current case in the right side bar of the console. I am allowing users to click on RMA link and opening the link in subtab of the current case. Am using the openSubtab javascript method and calling it in RMA link.
<script type="text/javascript">
        var globalRMAID = '';
        function testOpenSubtab(RMAId) {
            globalRMAID = RMAId;
            //First find the ID of the primary tab to put the new subtab in
            sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(openSubtab);
        }
        var openSubtab = function openSubtab(result) {
            //Now that we have the primary tab ID, we can open a new subtab in it
            var rmaurl = document.getElementById("rmaID").href;
            rmaurl = rmaurl+globalRMAID;
            var primaryTabId = result.id;
            sforce.console.openSubtab(primaryTabId , rmaurl, true, 
                'RMA', null, null, 'salesforceSubtab');
        };
    </script>

<apex:repeat value="{!listOfRMA}" var="RMAs">
<tr class="spaceUnder">
    <td>
         <label class="labelCol">RMA Number</label><br/>
         <a href="{!$Site.Prefix}/" id="rmaID" onClick="testOpenSubtab('{!RMAs.id}');return false;" style="text-decoration: none;"><apex:outputText id="rmaName" value="{!RMAs.Name}"/></a>
    </td>
</tr>
</apex:repeat>

If there is only one RMA is associated with case then if user clicks on it, it is opening well in subtab. But if I have another RMA below then when user clicks on it, it is ovverriding the already opened rma and showing on the same previous subtab.

User-added image