• New York School of Interior Design

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to this.
I am trying to use upsert() method to load/edit contacts.
I have the contact created (contact object is presented by WSDL namespace) adn loaded with values.
Dim newContact As New SFServiceWSDL.Contact
, but when I put it into the method as parameter it complains that
Value of type 'SFSOAPForm.SFServiceWSDL.Contact' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of SFSOAPForm.SFServiceWSDL.sObject'
it wants an sObject, which contacts should be.
I am stuck on it for 3 days now. All the info out there does not seem to correspond with what I am seeing on my screen
My WSDL version is 39 (I think).

This is the first try with SF SOAP.
I alsready stumbled upon and fixed the bug that would nto allow for "login" method to work.
Now I am trying to issue a simple query, to start with. All I see everywhere is that the query method should work with just one parameter - the query string. I am forced to use 5 or 6 parameters and one of them (PackageVersion) refuses to be defined. Compailer complains about conversion from Array to Array. Similar problem was there for the login bug and the issue was with the WSDL.
Am I doing anything wrong ort is it anothier bug.
I want to get some leads into queryresults doing query("Select id from lead")
instead I am asked to put many header values before and after the query text and, as I said, the PackageVersion does not agree wiht entyhing I provide.

I am new to this.
I am trying to use upsert() method to load/edit contacts.
I have the contact created (contact object is presented by WSDL namespace) adn loaded with values.
Dim newContact As New SFServiceWSDL.Contact
, but when I put it into the method as parameter it complains that
Value of type 'SFSOAPForm.SFServiceWSDL.Contact' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of SFSOAPForm.SFServiceWSDL.sObject'
it wants an sObject, which contacts should be.
I am stuck on it for 3 days now. All the info out there does not seem to correspond with what I am seeing on my screen
My WSDL version is 39 (I think).