• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to uninstall an expired installed package from our production org. It is called ShipCRM for UPS by ExactShip, however when I follow the uninstall process I get an error message "Unable to install package - Component is in use by another component in your organization "ShipFromShipmentExtension". This references (2) Apex Classes from the ExactShip package ExactShipUtil and ConfigPropertyUtil.

I attempted to follow the instructions in Knowledge Article 000006188 - Disable or delete an Apex Class or Trigger from a Production Organization starting with the "ShipFromShipmentExtension" Apex Class item. Everything seemed to go well until the final Deployment step when I received a Failed warning with the following error message. "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 65%, at least 75% test coverage is required".

Can anyone tell me what is going on and if there is a fix for this?User-added image
I am attempting to uninstall an expired installed package from our production org. It is called ShipCRM for UPS by ExactShip, however when I follow the uninstall process I get an error message "Unable to install package - Component is in use by another component in your organization "ShipFromShipmentExtension". This references (2) Apex Classes from the ExactShip package ExactShipUtil and ConfigPropertyUtil.

I attempted to follow the instructions in Knowledge Article 000006188 - Disable or delete an Apex Class or Trigger from a Production Organization starting with the "ShipFromShipmentExtension" Apex Class item. Everything seemed to go well until the final Deployment step when I received a Failed warning with the following error message. "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 65%, at least 75% test coverage is required".

Can anyone tell me what is going on and if there is a fix for this?User-added image