• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are receiving the following error when attempting to send an email via a platform event using a Visualforce template:

SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []

We have narrowed this problem down to a VF Component that the template references. If we remove the component, the above error goes away. However, even though there is no error, none of the data fields outside of the removed component show up in the email body - only the static text does.

If we send this same email, using the same data, via Apex code, it works fine. We have also had success sending other emails via Platform Events without issue with the difference being that they use a regular template. 

Does anyone know if we should be able to send VF based emails via a Platform Event trigger? Or is this a limitation? 

Thank you,
Brian
Hello,

We are new to Salesforce and currently have only Sales Cloud licenses. We are thinking of adding some App Cloud licenses as well. Our Salesforce rep is telling us that the only two standard objects that we will not have access to from our App Cloud licenses are Lead and Opportunity. I have a feeling that the list is longer than that.

Does anyone know of a resource that indicates which standard objects are available in each edition? 

I'm familiar with this reference guide but it does not indicate which edition has access to the object: https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/object_reference.pdf

Thank you,
Brian
Hello,

We are new to Salesforce and currently have only Sales Cloud licenses. We are thinking of adding some App Cloud licenses as well. Our Salesforce rep is telling us that the only two standard objects that we will not have access to from our App Cloud licenses are Lead and Opportunity. I have a feeling that the list is longer than that.

Does anyone know of a resource that indicates which standard objects are available in each edition? 

I'm familiar with this reference guide but it does not indicate which edition has access to the object: https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/object_reference.pdf

Thank you,
Brian