• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
  I have a Component showing the List of Records already inserted for an Object. In that Component one button is there called "New". I want after clicking on "New" another Modal Pop up will open where user can insert the new values of different fields of the object and can save it. After saving Pop up will close and the List of Record component will be refreshed with the new record addition details in a row along with previously inserted record details in Separate Rows of the Record List.
Hope I could able to make you undertsnad my problem. If you can please reply with Example.
Thanks,
Debasish.
Is it possible, that is my first question..If Yes can anybody please explain how with some workable example?

Thanks in Advance...
Debasish.
Hi,
  I have a Component showing the List of Records already inserted for an Object. In that Component one button is there called "New". I want after clicking on "New" another Modal Pop up will open where user can insert the new values of different fields of the object and can save it. After saving Pop up will close and the List of Record component will be refreshed with the new record addition details in a row along with previously inserted record details in Separate Rows of the Record List.
Hope I could able to make you undertsnad my problem. If you can please reply with Example.
Thanks,
Debasish.