• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi , 

I want to add a new value to the dependent pick list. As this field is not a restricted picklist I can able to add that value in code, if I want to add another value for same scenario, that value is getting overriden. How to approach this ?
I am invoking a look up field as an input field in my visual force page. Upon the selection or clearing of the value on the look up field, I want to update another part of the page. Here comes a code snip.

<apex:InputField label="Account" value="{!quote.APTS_LP_AccountCustomer__c}" rendered="{!if(isLODHide,false,isForQuotation)}" id="AccountCustomer" onclick="{!primaryContactNull}">
                        <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!primaryContactNull}" immediate="true"/>
</apex:inputField>

Hi,
We have a scheduler class, which creates task on every Dec1. It checks for Date.Today().Day()==1 && Date.Today().Month()== 12.. Somebody please help me to how cover this.. 
I am invoking a look up field as an input field in my visual force page. Upon the selection or clearing of the value on the look up field, I want to update another part of the page. Here comes a code snip.

<apex:InputField label="Account" value="{!quote.APTS_LP_AccountCustomer__c}" rendered="{!if(isLODHide,false,isForQuotation)}" id="AccountCustomer" onclick="{!primaryContactNull}">
                        <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!primaryContactNull}" immediate="true"/>
</apex:inputField>

Hi,
We have a scheduler class, which creates task on every Dec1. It checks for Date.Today().Day()==1 && Date.Today().Month()== 12.. Somebody please help me to how cover this..