• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have the Salesforce to Slack integration set up using webhooks that was outlined in this post (https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2016/05/slack-salesforce-integration.html) and this post (http://coenraets.org/blog/2016/01/slack-salesforce-integration/#targetText=A%20Webhook%20is%20an%20endpoint,text%20and%20some%20other%20options.). This is working for opportunity related information, but I am now tasked with adding the products on the opportuntiy to the Slack post.

I am trying to figure out how to update the apex class with opportunity product information (product name and sales price). Not sure if this should be in the class itself or in the process builder.

Thank you for any assistance on this!
I am working on a visualforce page to overwrite the "new" button on a custom object. I have a parent object called Customer_Effort__c and a child object called Participant__c. This page is going to create a new Participant__c record. I need this page available for a list button on the related list for Participants on the Customer_Effort__c page layout.

I am new to visualforce and especially controller extensions, so I may have gotten myself turned around on this.

I am basically trying to create a new record based on a few user inputs and a specified parent record (customer_effort__c) from the record the button is clicked on.

Right now I am stuck with an error on the visualforce page of: Unknown constructor 'ParticipantControllerExtension.ParticipantControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller)'

Here is my Controller Extension:
public class ParticipantControllerExtension {

private final Participant__c participant;
    String effort;

public ParticipantControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardController stdcontroller) {}

public ParticipantControllerExtension() {
        effort = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
    }
    public Participant__c getParticipant() {
        return participant;
    }
    public PageReference save() {
        participant.customer_effort__c = effort;
        update participant;

return null;

}
}

And here is my visualforce page:
<apex:page StandardController="Customer_Effort__c" recordSetVar="participants" extensions="ParticipantControllerExtension">
  <apex:form>
      <apex:pageBlock title="Add Participant">
          <br/><br/><apex:outputText value="Select a participant or a contact person. The account will added based on your input."/> <br/><br/><br/>
          <apex:pageBlockSection title="Participant Information">
              <apex:inputField value="{!participant.Participant__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!participant.Status__c}"/>
      	</apex:pageBlockSection>
          <apex:pageBlockSection title="Contact Person Information">
          <apex:inputField value="{!participant.Contact_Person__c}"/>
          </apex:pageBlockSection>
          	<apex:pageBlockButtons>
          		<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Add to Event"/>
          	</apex:pageBlockButtons>
      </apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!
I am trying to grab data from an external app and write it to a field on a custom object.

The external app can create a CSV feed link to get access to all of the project data I am looking for. What I am wanting to do is grab the percent complete cell from the CSV feed link and write it to a percent complete field on a custom object record.

Ideally, I would be able to do this by pasting this link into a field on this custom object. Then have apex or some other method grab specific data from the csv that is linked and write it to a different field.

Is this even possible? If so how can I make it happen?

Thank you for any help.