• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - Is it possible to use a conditional hyperlink in an HTML email template?  I have a URL link similar to this that works without using conditions that I can pass in the Account Name.  
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!Account.Name}_FRVP&

How can I add a condition to work something like this?
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!IF(Verification_Report__c.ReportSelection__c = "",Verification_Report__c.Status__c,Verification_Report__c.InactiveStatus__c)}

I have a similar URL working in a button but that logic doesnt want to transfer over to an email template.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank You

Hello, I pulled the following code from a JS button.  I have the following variable

var gid1 = record.groupId;

Then I have a window.open written as the following.

window.open("https://fs27.formsite.com/cgsanc01/form13/fill?id2={!Opportunity.Id}&id12={!Opportunity.Name}&id13={!Opportunity.GroupId1__c}&id15={!Opportunity.GroupID2__c}&id17={!Opportunity.GroupID3__c}&id14={!Opportunity.group_1_Name__c}&id16={!Opportunity.group_2_Name__c}&id18={!Opportunity.group_3_Name__c}&", '_blank', 'location=yes,height=570,width=520,scrollbars=yes,status=yes');

Please help me pass variable gid1 to replace {!Opportunity.GroupId1__c} in the URL.  I'm not required to use URLFOR, this only seemed like the best option.  Thanks for your help.
Hello,  I have the following javascript in a button on the opportunity window which I believe works as the alert does display correctly.  I havent been able to confirm if the child query portion is working correctly.  How can I alert the select part of the child query?  For example something like, var groupName =  records[0].Groups__r.Name, then I would like to alert groupName.  I appreciate your help.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/24.0/apex.js")}

var groupID = sforce.connection.query("select Name, Id,(Select ID, Name, Head_Count__c FROM Groups__r) FROM Opportunity Limit 1"  );

var records = groupID.getArray("records"); 

var Idee = records[0].Id; 

var nam = records[0].Name;

alert(Idee + ' ' + nam);
How can I create a rollup summary or formula field that will count the number of items selected in a multipicklist?  For example if the options in a multipicklist are apple, orange, and grape.  If apple and orange are selected the answer is 2.  It feels like it would be a rollup summary or formula field but really open to any way to make this work.  Thanks for your help.
Hello - Please advise how to write the following query.

Select all accounts that have at least one opportunity with the text "2016" in the name and also does not have any opportunities with the text "2017" and "2018" in the name. 

I tried my hand with reports and custom report types but as easy as this sounds no such luck.  I appreciate your help.

Hello - When I embed the following visualforce page, a very basic page just for an example, all I see is the apex editor.  Please help.
User-added image
How it looks on custom object window.
User-added image
Hello - In the below image Account.Name populates to my vf page just fine when the id is entered into the URL.  The controller from the other image below uses the fields in the vf page to do an insert to a custom object called customerFeedback.  The input text fields insert just fine but how can I rework my controller to pass the value of Account.Name to objcfb.Account__c.  The account name is a required field for customerFeedback records.  Please help.
User-added image
Hello - Is it possible to use a conditional hyperlink in an HTML email template?  I have a URL link similar to this that works without using conditions that I can pass in the Account Name.  
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!Account.Name}_FRVP&

How can I add a condition to work something like this?
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!IF(Verification_Report__c.ReportSelection__c = "",Verification_Report__c.Status__c,Verification_Report__c.InactiveStatus__c)}

I have a similar URL working in a button but that logic doesnt want to transfer over to an email template.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank You

Hello, I pulled the following code from a JS button.  I have the following variable

var gid1 = record.groupId;

Then I have a window.open written as the following.

window.open("https://fs27.formsite.com/cgsanc01/form13/fill?id2={!Opportunity.Id}&id12={!Opportunity.Name}&id13={!Opportunity.GroupId1__c}&id15={!Opportunity.GroupID2__c}&id17={!Opportunity.GroupID3__c}&id14={!Opportunity.group_1_Name__c}&id16={!Opportunity.group_2_Name__c}&id18={!Opportunity.group_3_Name__c}&", '_blank', 'location=yes,height=570,width=520,scrollbars=yes,status=yes');

Please help me pass variable gid1 to replace {!Opportunity.GroupId1__c} in the URL.  I'm not required to use URLFOR, this only seemed like the best option.  Thanks for your help.
Hello,  I have the following javascript in a button on the opportunity window which I believe works as the alert does display correctly.  I havent been able to confirm if the child query portion is working correctly.  How can I alert the select part of the child query?  For example something like, var groupName =  records[0].Groups__r.Name, then I would like to alert groupName.  I appreciate your help.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/24.0/apex.js")}

var groupID = sforce.connection.query("select Name, Id,(Select ID, Name, Head_Count__c FROM Groups__r) FROM Opportunity Limit 1"  );

var records = groupID.getArray("records"); 

var Idee = records[0].Id; 

var nam = records[0].Name;

alert(Idee + ' ' + nam);
Hello - Please advise how to write the following query.

Select all accounts that have at least one opportunity with the text "2016" in the name and also does not have any opportunities with the text "2017" and "2018" in the name. 

I tried my hand with reports and custom report types but as easy as this sounds no such luck.  I appreciate your help.

Hello - When I embed the following visualforce page, a very basic page just for an example, all I see is the apex editor.  Please help.
User-added image
How it looks on custom object window.
User-added image
Hello - In the below image Account.Name populates to my vf page just fine when the id is entered into the URL.  The controller from the other image below uses the fields in the vf page to do an insert to a custom object called customerFeedback.  The input text fields insert just fine but how can I rework my controller to pass the value of Account.Name to objcfb.Account__c.  The account name is a required field for customerFeedback records.  Please help.
User-added image