• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

hope you guys are busy with your task to close, because today is Thursday :)

Is any one using IBM Notes (Lotus Notes) for mail communicatin in your organization? If Yes than i have an issue with subject line chinese character issue from Lotus notes, i would like to check with you as same scnearion is occuring from your end or not.

Here the issue is: when i send email to salesforce for on of the queue than the case subject line is showing as garbage characters but the same scenario if i try to send an email from gmail its not showing any garbage characters.

this is very strage behaviour in salesforce 

Hope some one can share my pain

Note: if i find any best answer sure i will select best answer.

Thanks,

Hello All,

Can some one help me to Sending an email notification to Admin whenever a field is created or deleted for a custom object in salesforce?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

Hope you guys are doing well!

I have schedule Salesforce report to one of the user but user is unable to see the report email and also while opening the email its hanging my IBM Notes.

could you please let me know why its delaying too much time to open report.

Thanks,

What is difference between SOQL and SOSL?
Hi All,

I am not able to group more than 3 fields in salesforce report? can some one suggest why its not allowing me?

Thanks
Hi All,

I would like to schedule report in excel/csv format to the corresponding users.
As of now i can schedule report to the suers but they can see in the email body and the its taking toomuch time to open the data because of report data. due to the reason i am planing to send in excel or csv format.

can any one help me 

Thanks,

Hello All,

hope you guys are busy with your task to close, because today is Thursday :)

Is any one using IBM Notes (Lotus Notes) for mail communicatin in your organization? If Yes than i have an issue with subject line chinese character issue from Lotus notes, i would like to check with you as same scnearion is occuring from your end or not.

Here the issue is: when i send email to salesforce for on of the queue than the case subject line is showing as garbage characters but the same scenario if i try to send an email from gmail its not showing any garbage characters.

this is very strage behaviour in salesforce 

Hope some one can share my pain

Note: if i find any best answer sure i will select best answer.

Thanks,

Hi,

My requirement is, To a particular field in VF Page, I need to get value from a Record Type. Please help me in solving it.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I am not able to group more than 3 fields in salesforce report? can some one suggest why its not allowing me?

Thanks
Hi All,

I would like to schedule report in excel/csv format to the corresponding users.
As of now i can schedule report to the suers but they can see in the email body and the its taking toomuch time to open the data because of report data. due to the reason i am planing to send in excel or csv format.

can any one help me 

Thanks,

Hello All,

While sending an email from IBM Lotus Notes with Subject Line Chinese Characters to one of the queue in Salesforce email(example@satis.com) than the Subject line displaying in salesforce as UTF characters like "ÔçÉϺã¬Ï£ÍûÄã×öµÃºÜºÃ" but the body content remains as it is in chinese formate only.
why the subject line is changing the UTF characters(garbage) is salesforce is not converting the chinese character or the issue with the IBM Notes mail box settings.

how to resolve this issue. is this the issue from Lotus notes end or salesforce?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Hello All.

I am creating report on Users, but i can see the date field as Chatter adoption Stage modified date field

could you please know what is this field does,
  • March 18, 2016
Hi All,

I would like to track all the user activities by using salesforce report.
as simple as i would like to track the  user daily activities including with Login time and logout time date.

Ex: whenever user is loging into the salesforce, and what are the activities is performed in salesforce, it may be cration or delete, edit, 

your answer is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Dear All,

I would like to retrive data with the help of Lookup Relationship Field

1) I have Account Object---Account__c and created a Lookup field: Maincontact__c (lookup name is Maincontact__c)
2) Lookup value object is Contact : Contact__c and here we have child object for contact is Country: Country__c
3) here my question is i would like to Select the fields from Account, Contact and Country

Note: Account and Contact having only lookup relationship there is no parent and child relationship for Account and Contacts here

Can some one let me know how to retrive data based on my requirement.

Thanks,
Satis

Dear All,

I would like to retrive the data from Lookup Relationship Object A1 and Child Object Data of B2 fields 
Example:  Account --Object Name
                   Main Contact: Lookup Name
                   Contact Object is Havng child Relationship with Country Object
Now my Question is I would liket o Fetch Account fields Data, Contacts Field Data and Country Object Field Data

Here is my planned query:

Select Name, MainContact__r.Country__r.Name FROM Account__c

as per my above query its not allowing me to write lookup to child object relationship

Can some one help me?

Thanks & Regards,

Hello All,

I would like to put "or" condition sfdc reports to filter duplcate record type accounts

Hello All,

Good Time,

I would like to download attachments of Opportunity automatically, could you please suggest how do you want me to procced.

is there any tool which is avaliable in Appexchange.com or do i need to write SOQL if yes then could you please provide me some solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Perfectionist