• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
 I need to display lookup field while creating a record from Lightning component so that user can select associated account lookup while creating contact record.
How to create multiple records of an object using lightning component.Please give an example or sample code
Hi friends,
      I have one requirement that I need to use standard layout of contact.In that I have a checkbox "same Mailing Address".When ever I check that ,all fields related to mailing address should not appear.
Do salesforce support hide/show of fields based on conditions?

Hi frnds,
     I created a community with napili template and created a tab(navigation menu) which contains a custom object.In deskop,We are able to create records of that object but once we login into community from salesforce1 app in mobile,we are unable to create records as "New" button is not visible. Let me know if anyone has some solution to it...
Hi frnds,
     I created a community with napili template and created a tab(navigation menu) which contains a custom object.In deskop,We are able to create records of that object but once we login into community from salesforce1 app in mobile,we are unable to create records as "New" button is not visible. Let me know if anyone has some solution to it...
How to create multiple records of an object using lightning component.Please give an example or sample code
Hi frnds,
We created a Customer Community using the Napili template, but it seems like we've lost functionality of all standard Salesforce buttons usually visible on the record detail when we access the community via a mobile browser (they just don't appear). Does anyone know of a workaround? We're looking to have the community functional in both desktop and mobile browsers.