• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a basic Salesforce site which allows users to enter data and it saves in a custom object.Along with this site-user also has to select a contact record to associate the data with contact. So I have created a lookup field to Contact object in my custom object. 

I have created a public group which contains guest user and from sharing rule i have granted read only permission to this group. Profile also has permission on contact and OWD for contact is private.

But when I click on lookfield in site it asks me authorization requested. Is it access issue? Can anyone please help me urgently on this.

Thanks,
Sumeet
Hi,

I have created a basic Salesforce site which allows users to enter data and it saves in a custom object.Along with this site-user also has to select a contact record to associate the data with contact. So I have created a lookup field to Contact object in my custom object. 

I have created a public group which contains guest user and from sharing rule i have granted read only permission to this group. Profile also has permission on contact and OWD for contact is private.

But when I click on lookfield in site it asks me authorization requested. Is it access issue? Can anyone please help me urgently on this.

Thanks,
Sumeet