• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a custom object called FMS Work Orders. Our users must have the "modfy all" permission, but I do NOT want them to delete Work Order records. I have followed this example to set up a trigger which stops the deletion of a record. The problem is the test class runs, cannot delete the record, which is the desired behaviour, but treats the test as a fail. Can anyone help pont out what's wrong with the test class?

Trigger:
trigger PreventWODeletion on FMS_Work_order__c (before delete) {
    for(FMS_Work_order__c FWO : TRIGGER.OLD){FWO.ADDERROR('Work Order cannot be deleted');}
}

Test Class
@isTest 
private class testPreventWODeletion
{

static testmethod void PreventWODeletion1() { 

FMS_Work_order__c FWORecord = new FMS_Work_order__c(); 
 FWORecord.Issue_Description__c='Test123';
 FWORecord.Case_number__c='5006E000004jB49QAE';
 insert FWORecord; 

try{ 
 delete FWORecord;
 }

catch(DMLException e){ 
 system.assert(e.getMessage().contains('Work Order Cannot be deleted'),'Work Order Cannot be deleted'); 
 } 

} 
}

Hi,

We are new to Live Agent and our number one user complaint is that the chat notifications are too easy to miss.
The notification sound is pretty quiet (especially in a busy contact centre) and the on screen notification is not peristant.

My questions are:
Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you address it?
Has anyone used / developed a desktop "push" notification to alert the agent to a new chat / response to a chat?

Thanks 
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new custom component for our console that will open up the standard contacts list. I want our users to be able to drag this list to their second monitor. When they select a contact from the component the contact should open in the console.

I've set up a VF page and set this as the component, but cannot get the name field to open a new tab in the console.

In the console contacts open as a subtab of the account (if that helps)

I've been trying and failing to get this to work so any help / advice is appriciated.

Hi,

I'm trying to create a VF page that I can add as a section on the home tab. The page will show a number of icons which I want to act as hyperlinks to documents held either in Salesforce or Sharepoint. Does anyone know if this is possible and have any code I could use?

Thanks
We have a custom object called FMS Work Orders. Our users must have the "modfy all" permission, but I do NOT want them to delete Work Order records. I have followed this example to set up a trigger which stops the deletion of a record. The problem is the test class runs, cannot delete the record, which is the desired behaviour, but treats the test as a fail. Can anyone help pont out what's wrong with the test class?

Trigger:
trigger PreventWODeletion on FMS_Work_order__c (before delete) {
    for(FMS_Work_order__c FWO : TRIGGER.OLD){FWO.ADDERROR('Work Order cannot be deleted');}
}

Test Class
@isTest 
private class testPreventWODeletion
{

static testmethod void PreventWODeletion1() { 

FMS_Work_order__c FWORecord = new FMS_Work_order__c(); 
 FWORecord.Issue_Description__c='Test123';
 FWORecord.Case_number__c='5006E000004jB49QAE';
 insert FWORecord; 

try{ 
 delete FWORecord;
 }

catch(DMLException e){ 
 system.assert(e.getMessage().contains('Work Order Cannot be deleted'),'Work Order Cannot be deleted'); 
 } 

} 
}

Hi,

We are new to Live Agent and our number one user complaint is that the chat notifications are too easy to miss.
The notification sound is pretty quiet (especially in a busy contact centre) and the on screen notification is not peristant.

My questions are:
Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you address it?
Has anyone used / developed a desktop "push" notification to alert the agent to a new chat / response to a chat?

Thanks