• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The requirement is as below

1. I do have US and Canada Holidays. I would enter both the Holidays in the Company Profile >> Business Hours under New Business Hours naming as US Holidays and Canada Holidays. 

2. I have users with as below
User-added image

Can you please suggest, how should I be able to show the Holidays based the user who logged into Salesforce. 

Appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi.... 

Scratch Org Map Issue

Follow is as below
1. I do have an Account with complete address and tied with a Contact.
2. Do have 2 custom fields on Account as logoid and mapid how can I get the google map in the mapid custom field based on the address as small image.

Your help would be appreciated.

Ravi
I am getting the below error when i am trying to deploy the code from locale tot he scratch org

This error comes when i created a custom label in the Lightning Web Component.
Labels should have a section and a name: ProgramOverview
Hi All,

I am unable to complete the add languages to my custom community portal for both (English (default) and French language). Need inputs
I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

Your help would be really appreciated.

I am using the Language Selector Page Element on the Community Portal (Builder Workspace). When I am trying to browse the community url build and selecting the needed language, the google translate is getting invoked. I don't want to google translator to be enabled for this we can use the Do Not Translate property. So I need help wherein in the language selector I need to set Do Not Translate property.

User-added image
I have built a community portal in my Developer Edition. Below are the key points.

1. I do have X and Y users as Sys Admins,
2. I have created the Community Portal using X user,
3. In the settings of the under the Build Workspace (please see the below screenshot)

User-added image

I have made this community portal PUBLIC and published it.

NOW when I am trying to access the community portal URL with the Y user credentials I am successfully able to access the needed. 

Issue: The Y user Language in Salesforce Manage User is set to FRENCH, but I am seeing the language is ENGLISH. 

You help is needed as such that I should be able to select the language as below

User-added image
Appreciate your help.
I am researching in developing community portal for targeting customers in different languages, whether or not we can build a community portal that supports multiple languages and dynamically changes the language displayed based on the user's browser language settings.  Your help is really appreciated.
I am trying to create a Managed package with APEX Class and APEX Triggers when I try to deploy the package, the user shouldn't be able to see the code of APEX Class, APEX Trigger and Visual Pages too. You help is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi....

Hi
I have created a Managed and Unmanaged packages and trying to access the URL provided while creating the packages and seeing the below issues

Managed Packages - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
Package Not Found
The requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher. 

Unmanaged Packages
 - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Package Not Found. User-added imageThe requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher.​​​​​​​

Your help would be really appreciated. .

I have a complete project code in my instance and i want to push the complete code to other ORG which is CLIENT's ORG. Through which mode i can push to client's ORG so that the code is not visible to the client, but can use the project. Your help would be really apprriciated.
My organization is configured to create unmanaged packages only, can I create managed packages and deploy. If so your help would be really appreciated and pls tell me the process of how can I achieve this. 

I have default scratch org in my Visual Studio Code which has modified code now I would like to push the changes to a direct ORG. Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch values from the Custom Object, below is the query which i am using to fetch the values. I am trying to fetch the value of ravi in all the fields of the Custom_Object_APINAME. But i am getting the error as below

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Custom_Object_APINAME(Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name)

entity type Revenue_Projection__c does not support search

Please suggest.

Regards
Ravi.

Hi All,

Can we change (rename) the Lead Standard Field Company to the needed. As on the pagelayout we can't remove this field. Please suggest. 

Thanks
Ravi

Hi,

I do have a Test Class, which is failing. Can anyone help regarding the same. The error as below

Error : System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101

@isTest
public class RevenueWaterFallExt_Test {
    static testmethod void method1(){
        Account a = new Account();
        a.Name = 'ABC Test';
        a.BillingStreet = '1709 Long Prairie Rd';
        a.BillingCity = 'Allen';
        a.BillingState = 'TX';
        a.BillingCountry = 'USA';
        a.Website = 'http://www.yahoo.com';
        a.Industry = 'Cable';
        a.Vertical__c = 'Cable';
        insert a;
        List<Opportunity> oList = new List<Opportunity> {
            new Opportunity(Name ='00New mAWS Deal',
                            AccountID =a.id,
                            StageName = '7 - Won',
                            Amount = 3000,
                            Reason__c = 'Hehehe',
                            CloseDate = System.today(),
                            What_did_we_learn__c = 'What_did_we_learnnnnnnnn',
                            Contract_Term__c  = 5,
                            CYR__c = 11111,
                            TOB__c='Renewal'),
                new Opportunity( Name = '01mAWS Usage', 
                                AccountId = a.id,
                                StageName = '7 - Won',
                                CloseDate = System.today(),
                                TOB__c='Renewal',
                                Reason__c = 'Hahaha',
                                Contract_Term__c  = 5,
                                CYR__c = 11111,
                                What_did_we_learn__c = 'What_did_we_learnnnnnnnn',
                                Amount = 555888555)
                };
        insert oList;

Account_Plan__c ap = new Account_Plan__c(Name ='ABC Account Plan', Account__c = a.Id);
        insert ap;
        Revenue_Waterfall__c r = new Revenue_Waterfall__c();
        r.account_plan__c = ap.Id;
        insert r;

Test.setCurrentPageReference(new PageReference('Page.RevenueWaterfallInput')); 
        System.currentPageReference().getParameters().put('apId', ap.Id);
        System.currentPageReference().getParameters().put('aId', a.Id);
        ApexPages.StandardController c = new ApexPages.StandardController(r);
        RevenueWaterFallExt h = new RevenueWaterFallExt(c);
        h.customSave();
        h.customCancel();

h.revWater = new List<Revenue_Waterfall__c>();
        h.revWater.add(new Revenue_Waterfall__c());
        h.customSave();
    }

static testmethod void soldBusinessMethod(){
        //insert Account
            Account a = new Account();
            a.Name = 'Test';
            a.BillingStreet = '1709 Long Prairie Rd';
            a.BillingCity = 'Allen';
            a.BillingState = 'TX';
            a.BillingCountry = 'USA';
            a.Website = 'http://www.yahoo.com';
            a.Industry = 'Cable';
            a.Vertical__c = 'Cable';
            insert a;

// insert Vertical
            zVertical__c v = new zVertical__c();
            v.Name ='EMEA';
            insert v;

//insert product
            Product2 prod = new Product2(Name = 'Laptop X200', Family = 'Hardware');
            insert prod;

//insert PriceboolEntry
            Id pricebookId = Test.getStandardPricebookId();
            PricebookEntry standardPrice = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2Id = pricebookId, Product2Id = prod.Id,
                                           UnitPrice = 10000, IsActive = true);
            insert standardPrice;

Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();  
            opp.Name = 'Test';
            opp.StageName = '1 - Prospect';
            opp.CloseDate = System.Today();
            opp.Projected_Revenue_Start_Date__c = System.today();
            opp.Training_Start_Date__c = System.today();
            opp.contract_term__c = 1;
            opp.tob__c = 'New'; 
            opp.vertical__c = v.Id;
            opp.AccountId = a.Id;
            opp.Product_1__c = prod.id;
            opp.AACV__c = 1.0;
            opp.ETCV__c = 1.0;
            opp.x2017__c = 1.0;
            opp.Product_1_Allocation__c = 100;
            insert opp;

Account_Plan__c ap = new Account_Plan__c(Name ='ABC Account Plan', Account__c = a.Id);
            insert ap;

Revenue_Waterfall__c r = new Revenue_Waterfall__c(account_plan__c = ap.Id,name='Sold Business');
            insert r;

opp.StageName = '3 - Discovery';
            update opp;

opp.StageName ='6 - Close/Verbal Award';
            update Opp;

opp.StageName ='7 - Won';
            opp.Reason__c = 'test';
            opp.What_did_we_learn__c = 'not sure';
            opp.Won_by__c = 'ABC Corp';
            update Opp;
    }
}

Hi,

I do have a concern. How can we find the exact APEX Test Class for the respective APEX Ext Class and APEX Trigger.

Example: Someone in the org has written a APEX Trigger and now i need to change the code, i dodn't even know that whether that Trigger has a Test Class or not. How can i find the Test Class for the respective Trigger in the ORG. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi.

how do i tweet the superbadge as complete
Hi,

1. I do have one picklist field which has values as YES, NO, and NA as the default value. 

2. I do also have a multipicklist field which has random values. 

Requirement: When I select the picklist value with NO, the multi picklist should be visible otherwise, if I select YES and default value NA the multi picklist shouldn't be visible. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi.

HI,

User-added image

When we download the Trigger, how can we re-upload the trigger? Do correct me. 

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

Your help would be really appreciated.

System.QueryException: List has more than 1 row for assignment to SObject
Class.AccountSearchUI.<init>: line 13, column 1

My VF Page

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AccountSearchUI">
<head>
<title>Account Search UI</title>
<style type="text/css"> </style>
</head>

<body>
<table width="99%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <tr>
        <td height="5" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"></td>
      </tr>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top">
        <table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="tablemain">
            <tr><td height="1"></td></tr>
            <tr><td height="50" class="headingmain">&nbsp;Account Search UI</td></tr>
            <tr>
                <td align="center">
                  <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" class="tablemain">
                    <tr>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Group Org Acc</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Vertical</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Type</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Owner Last Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Client Rank</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Plan</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Last Modified</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">View Latest PDF</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">PDF Upload Date</td>
                    </tr>
                    <apex:repeat value="{!accPList}" var="cp">
                    <tr>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                    </tr>
                    </apex:repeat>
          </table>
        </td>

</tr>
    </table></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
  </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>

</table>

</body>

</apex:page>

APEX Class
public with sharing class AccountSearchUI{    

public ApexPages.StandardController stdController {get; set;}
    public Account acc {get; set;}
    public Account accPList {get; set;}

public String accountName ='';
    public AccountSearchUI(ApexPages.StandardController stdController){
    this.stdController = stdController;

accPList = [select Group_Org__c, Vertical__c, Name, Type, Client_Rank__c from Account where Top_25_Client__c = true and Client_Rank__c < 26 order by Client_Rank__c ASC limit 5];
    }
}
Can anyone help with the issue.

User-added image

I am trying to update these numbers (sorting). If i see the repeated number it should give me an error only when i click the update button. Please find my APEX Code as below

public PageReference UpdateAction(){
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        try{
            if (strType=='AP'){
            List<Company_Priorities__c> actPList = [select Field1__c, Name from Company_Priorities__c];
            integer i = 0; 
            integer j = 0;
            integer k = 0;
            for(i = 0; j< actPList.length–1; j ++);
               {
                    for(k=(i+1); j< actPList.length; j ++)
                    {
                       if(actPList[i].number == actPList[j].number)
                        {
                            Raise Error
                            Break;
                        }
                    }
                }
                update actPList;
I am getting error. Can anyone help.
I am getting the below error when i am trying to deploy the code from locale tot he scratch org

This error comes when i created a custom label in the Lightning Web Component.
Labels should have a section and a name: ProgramOverview
Hi All,

I am unable to complete the add languages to my custom community portal for both (English (default) and French language). Need inputs
I have built a community portal in my Developer Edition. Below are the key points.

1. I do have X and Y users as Sys Admins,
2. I have created the Community Portal using X user,
3. In the settings of the under the Build Workspace (please see the below screenshot)

User-added image

I have made this community portal PUBLIC and published it.

NOW when I am trying to access the community portal URL with the Y user credentials I am successfully able to access the needed. 

Issue: The Y user Language in Salesforce Manage User is set to FRENCH, but I am seeing the language is ENGLISH. 

You help is needed as such that I should be able to select the language as below

User-added image
Appreciate your help.
I am researching in developing community portal for targeting customers in different languages, whether or not we can build a community portal that supports multiple languages and dynamically changes the language displayed based on the user's browser language settings.  Your help is really appreciated.

Hi
I have created a Managed and Unmanaged packages and trying to access the URL provided while creating the packages and seeing the below issues

Managed Packages - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
Package Not Found
The requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher. 

Unmanaged Packages
 - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Package Not Found. User-added imageThe requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher.​​​​​​​

Your help would be really appreciated. .

My organization is configured to create unmanaged packages only, can I create managed packages and deploy. If so your help would be really appreciated and pls tell me the process of how can I achieve this. 

I have default scratch org in my Visual Studio Code which has modified code now I would like to push the changes to a direct ORG. Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch values from the Custom Object, below is the query which i am using to fetch the values. I am trying to fetch the value of ravi in all the fields of the Custom_Object_APINAME. But i am getting the error as below

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Custom_Object_APINAME(Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name)

entity type Revenue_Projection__c does not support search

Please suggest.

Regards
Ravi.

Hi All,

Can we change (rename) the Lead Standard Field Company to the needed. As on the pagelayout we can't remove this field. Please suggest. 

Thanks
Ravi
Hi,

1. I do have one picklist field which has values as YES, NO, and NA as the default value. 

2. I do also have a multipicklist field which has random values. 

Requirement: When I select the picklist value with NO, the multi picklist should be visible otherwise, if I select YES and default value NA the multi picklist shouldn't be visible. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi.