• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce third party tools
Hi,
Please let me know how to identify the third party tools that are currently integrated within my  ORG.

Ihave to provide a list of integrated apps within my ORG, how to identify what are the third party tool is integrated within my ORG.

Hi, please help me with this query.
 i want child record id with associated parent record id e.g
parent id=a8u540000004CWVAA3
i need all the associated child record id FROM PATENT ID

SELECT Name,id, (SELECT ID FROM CHILD OBJECT__R)  FROM parent object__c  where id IN ('a8u540000004CWVAA3','a8u540000004CWBBC4')

Thanks

Please provide feedback for the following requirement...
       Object Name- Block
       if the PB Desc field= Title , any data added or edited under PR Spec sections   needs to be copied over to PB Desc field= Credit,under PR Spec sections

e.g Title is one record and Credit is another record on Block object.
bascially one particular section data of Title record needs to be copied  over to Credit record .

please advice....Thanks
SOQL query help URGENT
Lead object is the parent and child object is Lead system i need a
****** query to pull all the lead system with arrary greater then 5  for distinct lead records

one lead record  associated with multiple lead system where lead array >5
SELECT Array_Count__c,Lead_Name__c,Lead__c,Name FROM Lead_System__c where Array_Count__c > 5  

when i wrote a query i get duplicate leads so how to use DISTINCT  function in SOQL. Thanks
Hi, please help me with this query.
 i want child record id with associated parent record id e.g
parent id=a8u540000004CWVAA3
i need all the associated child record id FROM PATENT ID

SELECT Name,id, (SELECT ID FROM CHILD OBJECT__R)  FROM parent object__c  where id IN ('a8u540000004CWVAA3','a8u540000004CWBBC4')

Thanks

SOQL query help URGENT
Lead object is the parent and child object is Lead system i need a
****** query to pull all the lead system with arrary greater then 5  for distinct lead records

one lead record  associated with multiple lead system where lead array >5
SELECT Array_Count__c,Lead_Name__c,Lead__c,Name FROM Lead_System__c where Array_Count__c > 5  

when i wrote a query i get duplicate leads so how to use DISTINCT  function in SOQL. Thanks