• Ilum:e Informatik AG

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all, 
I have 3 custom percent fields and want to create a validation rule with these conditions:
  • either Field 1 = 100%
  • or Field 1 + 2 = 100%
  • or Field 1 + 2 + 3 = 100%
I tried to set it up like this but unfortunately it didn't work, the validation fired although sum of field 1&2 was 100%

OR(Field1__c <>1,
Field1__c + Field2__c <> 1,
Field1__c + Field2__c + Field3__c <> 1)

Kindly advise

Thanks and best

Markus

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I'm receiving the following error message while trying to deploy the Community from Sandbox into Production Org:

XXXXXXX Site.com 0 0 You don't have the correct site publisher privileges for this operation Site : XXXXXXX, type: Site.com Community(db=C,api=ChatterNetworkPicasso)

What can I do to solve this problem and deploy the Site/Community successfully into the Production Instance.

Thanks in advance
Dear all, 
I have 3 custom percent fields and want to create a validation rule with these conditions:
  • either Field 1 = 100%
  • or Field 1 + 2 = 100%
  • or Field 1 + 2 + 3 = 100%
I tried to set it up like this but unfortunately it didn't work, the validation fired although sum of field 1&2 was 100%

OR(Field1__c <>1,
Field1__c + Field2__c <> 1,
Field1__c + Field2__c + Field3__c <> 1)

Kindly advise

Thanks and best

Markus

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I'm receiving the following error message while trying to deploy the Community from Sandbox into Production Org:

XXXXXXX Site.com 0 0 You don't have the correct site publisher privileges for this operation Site : XXXXXXX, type: Site.com Community(db=C,api=ChatterNetworkPicasso)

What can I do to solve this problem and deploy the Site/Community successfully into the Production Instance.

Thanks in advance