• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know what level of accessibility compliant do Lightning Flows have?

The only information I found is that flows built with Cloud Flow Designer are 508-compliant with a few exceptions.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_vpm_guide.meta/salesforce_vpm_guide/vpm_accessibility.htm  

However, I couldn't find anything on Lightning Flow Builder. Would my assumption be correct that all Salesforce visual flows are 508-compliant with the same exceptions?
I'd like to validate a picklist selection in a lightning flow moving from one screen to another. I use a decision and assignment elements for checking a selected value and assigning an error message. If the wrong value is selected, I assign an error message to a text variable and send the user back to the same screen displaying the error message below the picklist field. If the user selects the right value, I assign the variable an empty string and let the user go through to the next screen. However, if the user navigates back to the previous screen the error message is still there although I assigned the variable an empty string. Am I missing something or this works as intended? Ideally, when going back to the previous screen I shouldn't see the error message since it was cleared.

Would anyone suggest how to hide the error message when moving back to the previous screen?
In my aura component, I iterate through an array of record types to render as radio buttons and would like to set the very first one to be selected by default. 
<aura:iteration items="{!v.recordTypes}" var="obj">
      <span class="slds-radio">
             <input type="radio" id="{!obj.Id}" name="options" />
              <label class="slds-radio__label" for="{!obj.Id}">
                   <span class="slds-radio--faux"></span>
                   <span class="slds-form-element__label">{!obj.Name}</span>
             </label>
     </span>
</aura:iteration>
Would anyone have a suggestion on how this can be achieved? Thank you in advance.
  • March 29, 2017
I'm using force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader in my aura:component. I'm not sure why the modal popup comes up with a vertical scrolling bar and I need to scroll down to see the buttons. How do I get rid of it? Thank you

scroll bar

• March 28, 2017
Hi folks,

Does any one know if it's possible to set parent id parameter in e.force:createRecord event in Lightning Component or any workaround for this?

I have two custom objects in a master (Project)-detail (Task) relationship. I want to override the OOTB New button on the Tasks related list. When I click a custom Quick Action button from the Project page to create a new Task, I do some validation first and then if success I'd like to forward the user to the create new Task page with the parent field for Project to be populated like it works with the out of the box New button on the related list. Because the parent id is not being passed, when the new Task form gets loaded, the parent field appears open in the search mode and the user has to select the parent record which is very inconvenient. 

Would anyone have a suggestion? Thankyou in advance
  • March 28, 2017
I need to be able to count attachments on a custom object in Lightning: every time an attachment is added - increase the counter, and when deleted - decrease.

I was able to implement the attachment counter in Classic using a trigger on Attachment object, but it doesn't work in Lightning because a differnt object is used for storring attachments - ContentDocument. The problem is that querying ParentId field through SOQL on ContentDocument returns nothing.

Am I looking at the wrong object? Is there another way to find out ParentId on attachments added through Lightning?

Thank you in advance
  • January 20, 2017
I'm using force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader in my aura:component. I'm not sure why the modal popup comes up with a vertical scrolling bar and I need to scroll down to see the buttons. How do I get rid of it? Thank you

scroll bar

• March 28, 2017
Hi folks,

Does any one know if it's possible to set parent id parameter in e.force:createRecord event in Lightning Component or any workaround for this?

I have two custom objects in a master (Project)-detail (Task) relationship. I want to override the OOTB New button on the Tasks related list. When I click a custom Quick Action button from the Project page to create a new Task, I do some validation first and then if success I'd like to forward the user to the create new Task page with the parent field for Project to be populated like it works with the out of the box New button on the related list. Because the parent id is not being passed, when the new Task form gets loaded, the parent field appears open in the search mode and the user has to select the parent record which is very inconvenient. 

Would anyone have a suggestion? Thankyou in advance
  • March 28, 2017

scroll bar

• March 28, 2017
I need to be able to count attachments on a custom object in Lightning: every time an attachment is added - increase the counter, and when deleted - decrease.

I was able to implement the attachment counter in Classic using a trigger on Attachment object, but it doesn't work in Lightning because a differnt object is used for storring attachments - ContentDocument. The problem is that querying ParentId field through SOQL on ContentDocument returns nothing.

Am I looking at the wrong object? Is there another way to find out ParentId on attachments added through Lightning?

Thank you in advance
  • January 20, 2017