• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce's Email Services are not processing attachments that have content-type specified in quotes. Example:

Content-Type: 'application/pdf'   <----- this doesn't work and email is sent to InboundEmailHandler without the attachment
Content-Type: application/pdf    <----- this works fine.

ALL other email servers (GMail, Yahoo, Microsoft) seems to work with both formats. Is that be a bug in Salesforce's email handling?

We have a couple of managed apps, that when installed (like a customer), appear outside of 'Referenced Packages' folder in eclipse. I don't understand why other apps show up inside 'Referenced Packages' while mine doesn't.
Can, we as a vendor, control the install location?

• April 11, 2016
We have a couple of managed apps, that when installed (like a customer), appear outside of 'Referenced Packages' folder in eclipse. I don't understand why other apps show up inside 'Referenced Packages' while mine doesn't.
Can, we as a vendor, control the install location?

• April 11, 2016
Salesforce's Email Services are not processing attachments that have content-type specified in quotes. Example:

Content-Type: 'application/pdf'   <----- this doesn't work and email is sent to InboundEmailHandler without the attachment
Content-Type: application/pdf    <----- this works fine.

ALL other email servers (GMail, Yahoo, Microsoft) seems to work with both formats. Is that be a bug in Salesforce's email handling?