• Senior Director, Trailblazer Experience
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm about to launch a massive Salesforce training plan for our company using Trailhead, and I was hoping to be able to purchase the physical badges, pins, stickers, mascots, or anything else Trailhead related that I can give out to our staff. There were a number of great items in the Dev zone at Dreamforce, but I only grabbed a couple of each.

Is there a store or process to order Trailhead items?
Does anyone have any specifics about how they are collecting these? Do I have to register somewhere? Do I HAVE to use the same username and email I used for the Dreamforce registration? It is confusing since it keeps telling you to make new DEs, am I supposed to use only one Trailhead account and a bumch of DEs? How do I make sure I used the correct credentials?

Hello, In february I completed the trailhead challenges, but received no communications about my tshirt.  
I earned the first 2 badges well before the 28th of february. Did I miss something? 
How can i get my t-shirt?

Thank you for your support,
ciao,
Francesco
Ps. here is the text of the email i received inviting me to the challenge:
 Meet Trailhead, a fast and easy way to explore the basics of building cloud apps. Earn the first 2 intro badges by February 28, 2015 and you'll win a limited edition t-shirt! It's that easy to get started.
I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.

Register now for Apex Code Talk - a live virtual Q&A on April 24 at 8:00am PDT/3:00pm GMT with Sandeep Bhanot & Quinton Wall for your tech questions.

CodeTalk helps you get answers to your Force.com technical questions "on the air" in an unscripted and entertaining format. Each live CodeTalk episode is a thirty-minute Q&A session dedicated to a specific Force.com topic. You can submit your questions using a chat window or Twitter (hashtag #codetalklive) and our team of technical experts will do their best to answer them. Along the way, each episode highlights and dissects interesting and thought-provoking questions.

In this episode, join Sandeep, Quinton, and special guest Taggart Matthiesen - Product Management Director, Platform - as they take your queries on all things Apex.

Register now: http://bit.ly/codetalk-db

Register now for Apex Code Talk - a live virtual Q&A on April 24 at 8:00am PDT/3:00pm GMT with Sandeep Bhanot & Quinton Wall for your tech questions.

CodeTalk helps you get answers to your Force.com technical questions "on the air" in an unscripted and entertaining format. Each live CodeTalk episode is a thirty-minute Q&A session dedicated to a specific Force.com topic. You can submit your questions using a chat window or Twitter (hashtag #codetalklive) and our team of technical experts will do their best to answer them. Along the way, each episode highlights and dissects interesting and thought-provoking questions.

In this episode, join Sandeep, Quinton, and special guest Taggart Matthiesen - Product Management Director, Platform - as they take your queries on all things Apex.

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.

I'm about to launch a massive Salesforce training plan for our company using Trailhead, and I was hoping to be able to purchase the physical badges, pins, stickers, mascots, or anything else Trailhead related that I can give out to our staff. There were a number of great items in the Dev zone at Dreamforce, but I only grabbed a couple of each.

Is there a store or process to order Trailhead items?
Does anyone have any specifics about how they are collecting these? Do I have to register somewhere? Do I HAVE to use the same username and email I used for the Dreamforce registration? It is confusing since it keeps telling you to make new DEs, am I supposed to use only one Trailhead account and a bumch of DEs? How do I make sure I used the correct credentials?

Hello, In february I completed the trailhead challenges, but received no communications about my tshirt.  
I earned the first 2 badges well before the 28th of february. Did I miss something? 
How can i get my t-shirt?

Thank you for your support,
ciao,
Francesco
Ps. here is the text of the email i received inviting me to the challenge:
 Meet Trailhead, a fast and easy way to explore the basics of building cloud apps. Earn the first 2 intro badges by February 28, 2015 and you'll win a limited edition t-shirt! It's that easy to get started.
Dear Friends,

I have completed 11 Badges and I received two emails one with subject 'High five! Your t-shirt is on its way.' and another with subject 'Confirm your mailing address to receive your Trailhead t-shirt'. When I try to confirm my address the given link navigating to pardot account.But I don't have pardot account.Please help me...

Thanks,
Hussey
  • February 26, 2015
I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?