• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can someone tell me what are the certifications offered by salesforce now. I hope there are some changes and developer and Advanced developer are taken out. Kindly provide the info you u have.

Thanks!!
Hi All,

please let me know how to add / invite members to Chatter in Lightening? I can see how to add members in Chatter in the classic view but not in lightning experiance. 

Please Help!!

Thanks
Hi All,

is there a way to replace the butterfly when login to lightening interface with cutom logo?

Thanks,
Veda
Hi Experts,
I have a urgent requiremnt.

User-added image

1 ) Please tell me ( possibly via steps ) how to open/ retrieve  the actual attachments from the zip file which I got when I did the weekly data export .
I mean which software should I use for opening the file, since some of them are pdf or jpg.

2 ) And I also the a name for identifying which record belongs to ?
Thank you in Advance .
I need steps to do the following please.

"The best way to get the actual attachment data out of Salesforce is to query the Attachment object for the Attachment Ids and then use the retrieve() api call to get the Body data. I have done this before for integrations and it is very fast."

Please help. This is Urgent
Hi Experts,

1 ) what is the max no. of records we can display on VF page. 
2 ) Is there any other way to display more than that records in VisualForce.
3 ) what are the errors you get if you exceed the no, of records ?

Thank you.

what are the implications of FLS ? why do we need it ? Can we hide standard email field by using FLS?
What are force.com sites?

Given a business requirement, wherein you have to execute all the available actions in a single workflow rule, what would be the sequence of actions ?
What are the parameters by which i can determine why my vf page is taking to much time(I am not facing any view state issue) .
What is salesforce health cloud? How it is being used for healthcare segment?
What are the disadvantages of implementing Database.stateful in salesforce ?
Is it possible to invoke an addError() operation on the Trigger.Old list in a delete operation in Trigger ?
How to we deploy metadata in a Org using ANT tool. Cna some ine give the steps involved. How do we create a session for User in the Tool.
What is the best project management application in Salesforce? How to get hands on it
How to Display ID of field on standard Page in Salesforce
How to Display 15 Digit ID to 18 Digit ID in Sales force
what are visualforce components? why do we use them.

How ​migrate data from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool ?
 what exactly is the difference between before and after triggers ? Please can someone explain with real time example.
What are test cases? Give an example.
If we want huge (bulk) data to be update, can we do it with trigger? how?

Is there any one who experienced a scenario is occurred you to work beyond Governor Limits?
I am trying to deploy a new apex code that I am trying to test, but I keep getting error messages. What do I need to do so that I don’t get error messages?
I have attached the error responses.Error messages for deployment attempt
I'm starting a Youtube Channel dedicated to making valuble Salesforce CPQ tutorials. Please check my channel here and post a comment describing the how-to video you want to see. 

Thanks in advance, 

Mister CPQ  
Hi Experts,
I have a urgent requiremnt.

User-added image

1 ) Please tell me ( possibly via steps ) how to open/ retrieve  the actual attachments from the zip file which I got when I did the weekly data export .
I mean which software should I use for opening the file, since some of them are pdf or jpg.

2 ) And I also the a name for identifying which record belongs to ?
Thank you in Advance .
I need steps to do the following please.

"The best way to get the actual attachment data out of Salesforce is to query the Attachment object for the Attachment Ids and then use the retrieve() api call to get the Body data. I have done this before for integrations and it is very fast."

Please help. This is Urgent
Hello
I have some difficulty in understanding the following

a) Normally apex code & trigger run in system.context
   But How to make the apex code execute in USER Mode?
   if the apex code executing in USER Mode  is called by a trigger, will the trigger also execute in USER Mode?

b) Can a visual force page run in USER Mode instead of system.context , again what changes need to be done and why?

c) By default webservice classes written in apex , rest api execute in what Mode?

d) what is the use of system.RunAs with respect to the above.

I hope I am clear

Thanks
Vandana R
what are visualforce components? why do we use them.

Would appreciate in identifing a saleforce developer that is fluent with SALESFORCE HEALTH CLOUD - INDUSTRY PRODUCT.. The project is API intergration into exsisting healthcare networks based on the Health Cloud. My company would like to hire you to assist in excellerating the development of this project.  Please contact me at contact@medshifts.com to talk further.
Hi,

i want to insert openactivities and Activity history on Account object .i try to insert but it is not inserted.Can you please help me with the steps how to insert ?

Regards,
Isha 
hi,

I have account called"CSB" .I want to export the notes and attachments under Account through Dataloader.Iam not able to do.Can anybody help me with query how to do this?

Regards,
Isha
Hi All,

Can someone tell me what are the certifications offered by salesforce now. I hope there are some changes and developer and Advanced developer are taken out. Kindly provide the info you u have.

Thanks!!
Hi All,

please let me know how to add / invite members to Chatter in Lightening? I can see how to add members in Chatter in the classic view but not in lightning experiance. 

Please Help!!

Thanks
Hi All,

is there a way to replace the butterfly when login to lightening interface with cutom logo?

Thanks,
Veda
Hi All,
Can any one tell me breifly about Salesfoce Pardot? I have to learn Salesforce Pardot, Please help me out?

Did anything change with na1.salesforce.com with the maintenance yesterday?   We are unable to access it. It seems to be a DNS issue..
how to assign permission set to a public group??
Hi, I am new to salesforce and  have some confussion,
what is the exact difference between future annotation and batch class? which case we would prefer future annotation and which case we would prefer batch class?

Thnaks in advance
Hello
I have some difficulty in understanding the following

a) Normally apex code & trigger run in system.context
   But How to make the apex code execute in USER Mode?
   if the apex code executing in USER Mode  is called by a trigger, will the trigger also execute in USER Mode?

b) Can a visual force page run in USER Mode instead of system.context , again what changes need to be done and why?

c) By default webservice classes written in apex , rest api execute in what Mode?

d) what is the use of system.RunAs with respect to the above.

I hope I am clear

Thanks
Vandana R
Is there a way to automatically add emails in outlook to contact in salesforce as attachments?

Hello friends,

I,ve been trying to deploy some metadata in the DE org thru Ant, I am pretty sure I've enter the correct username, password+security token and the url, but it keeps saying:

BUILD FAILED
D:\Salesforce Migration Tool\salesforce_ant_38.0\sample\build.xml:60: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

I don't know what else to try, if someone can help me I would appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Explain different types of sales process?
What is Service Process? is service process is same as service cloud and case managment?
Hi All,
Can any one help me for ANT setup and configuration step by step process 
It is urgent to our end, I have to deploy through the ANT tool only.

Thanks 
Bheem
Hi friends, 
I am a salesforce Certified admin and I am having depth knowledge about admin and also know development. I need video materials for core development including integration. Can anyone suggest me for video materials of development with all topics. I can pay the cost for the material but all topics should be there. Please help me to get correct video material for learning in depth.
  • September 19, 2016
How many ways i can call my Controller in visualforce ?  
Hi

how to integrate dot net with salesforce and brief information about dot net installation ? 
How to install dot net and instructions after installation?

Thanks
how to build a search like google serach in visualforce page. for example i am serching something like "salesforce materials" in visualforce page dirctly go to that page ..please help me ..

thanks
Hi everyone,

How to send email to multiple leads.
please give me the track to find out this......