• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Community,

I am looking for a way I can make my Forecasts to be based on schedule (Range of Dates) rather than Close Date. I have tried Forecast Settings, but I couldn't achieve. Anyone with a solution?
User-added image
Thanks & Regards,
Cassim
Dear Developers,

I am in a project based environment and most of my forecast amounts must be broken per delivery month of the project. For example, if an opportunity worth USD 40000 is closed today and it will be delivered from Novermber to January. The forecast should split the Amount per Month and not lumpsum, which its doint on date of deal closure. Any one who has done this.

I dont want to use a project mnagement tool for billing...just want to have everything on Salesforce.

Thanks & Regards,
Cassim
Hi Developemnt,

I am new to Selasforce and I want to create a button that send email of an opportunity to an approver.
After creating an opportunity, some details like Name of Opportunity, Start and end date needs to be emailed to be entered in another system.

Regards,
Cassim
Dear Developers,

I am in a project based environment and most of my forecast amounts must be broken per delivery month of the project. For example, if an opportunity worth USD 40000 is closed today and it will be delivered from Novermber to January. The forecast should split the Amount per Month and not lumpsum, which its doint on date of deal closure. Any one who has done this.

I dont want to use a project mnagement tool for billing...just want to have everything on Salesforce.

Thanks & Regards,
Cassim
Dear Community,

I am looking for a way I can make my Forecasts to be based on schedule (Range of Dates) rather than Close Date. I have tried Forecast Settings, but I couldn't achieve. Anyone with a solution?
User-added image
Thanks & Regards,
Cassim
Hi Developemnt,

I am new to Selasforce and I want to create a button that send email of an opportunity to an approver.
After creating an opportunity, some details like Name of Opportunity, Start and end date needs to be emailed to be entered in another system.

Regards,
Cassim