• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have account object when i enter A in Acc filed  i need to display A in contact field and when enters B then need to display like A,B
So what is the logic in trigger code?
Thanks in Advance.
Hello Guys,

I have 4 objects A,B,C,D ..my requirement is on D object i want to show A+B-C..Can you tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance,
Smitha
Hello Guys,

I have one VF page and 2 input text boses..when we enter a value in 1 text box..same value should populate in 2 box .
Can you tell me how we achieve this and  i ll be thankful if you give the code..

Thanks
Smitha
Hi Guys ,

I have some requirements..
Opportunity grid should support pagination, sorting and searching functionality and
when i change opportunity status to "closed one" for selected opportunities. On click of save it will update opportunity status as well as Account status as well.

Thanks in Advance
Smitha

Hi,

I have one requirement ..
When user will select any account from picklist, all opportunities which are related to that account should be displayed in table with checkbox in first column of each row. There should be one master checkbox in header of table to select/deselect all opportunities in one click.

Thanks in Advance..
Smitha
Hi Guys,

I have a requirement ..i  need to create a visualforce page which will display all account names in custom picklist.
Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.
Smitha
Hi,
I want to insert Account,contact,User records in single instance.
Can you tell me the process..

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I am new to salesforce, Please help me how to execute this batch class.
Thanks in Advance.

global class AccountBatch implements Database.batchable<sobject>
{
  global database.querylocator start(database.batchablecontext bc)
    {
       string query = 'select id, name from Account';
       return database.getquerylocator(query);
     }
   global void execute(database.batchablecontext bc, list<account>scope)
     {
     list<account> acc= new list<account>();
      for(account a:acc)
      {
        a.name= 'Mr' +a.name;
        acc.add(a);
        }

update acc;
    }
    global void finish(database.batchablecontext bc)
    {
    }
    }

Hi,

Please tell me how to use Google Books API in Salesforce ?
i need to show List results of the search in a tabular format that describes Title, ISBN, Author, Description, Ratings and the cover image.

Thanks in Advance
There is two Managers A, B. Both managers having their sub ordinates and Accounts.Accpounts are public.
So when i creating an event , if i select Account which belong to subordinate of other  Manager B.. i want to show error message to restrict the others Managers accounts. Since accounts are public i can see other Managers account.
Can u tell me how can  i achieve this ? with configuration or customization ?

Thanks in Advance. 
Hi Friends,

Page #1
Purpose: Create new patent (Record)
Create a custom object with a custom data entry screen
Patent Fields:
1. Application Number varchar(100) Ex: 13/234,432
2. Patent Number varchar(100) Ex: 8235487
3. Country varchar(100) Ex: US, IN
4. Filing Date DATETIME
5. Issue Date DATETIME
6. Abstract varchar(max) Ex: Rich Text – HTML editor
7. Upload attachments –Multiple files upload to SF app
1-5 mandatory fields

Requirements:
1.       Do not use declarative development
2.       Client side and server side validations
3.       Issue date should be greater than filing date
4.       User can select more than one attachments and upload in one shot.
5.       Provide a button ‘Save’ to save the records
6.       Provide a button ‘Clear’ to clear the entry fields
7.       Provide a button ‘Fetch’ to get the bibliographic details from EPO.

For ‘Save’ button:
- Enter values for the above fields
- Save the above record

Web Services Fetch
For ‘Fetch’ button:
- Enter 'Patent Number'
- Click 'Fetch' button to fetch other details of the given patent number from EPO
- EPO url to get data. (Please use web/wcf service in SalesForce to fetch data from this URL)
                URL: http://ops.epo.org/3.1/rest-services/published-data/publication/epodoc/<patent_number>/biblio)
                Eg.: http://ops.epo.org/3.1/rest-services/published-data/publication/epodoc/US7878787/biblio
                Note: Please don’t call this url many times as EPO will block the ip address, if they receive many requests from same ip address. So try to use couple of time and write your code and test it.

Page #2
Purpose: To display the list of patents

Requirements:
                1. Delete option to delete the patents
                2. Sort option for all the fields
                3. Paging option for the table

please help meto complete this task.

Thanks in advance.
Hi , 
I have a requirement that there is a Revenue text field in Account object, so whenever we give some information into that field ,status will need to be change Pending to Submit.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi,
Can you write an apex trigger to assign all incoming leads in a Round-Robin fashion to users based on the following criteria

1.If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
2.If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
For eg., if there are only 3 users(User1,User2,User3) with country = ‘USA’ in the system then the first lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User1, Second lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User2 and so on.
The same logic applies to international leads.
Thanks in Advance..

Hi,
Can you write an apex trigger to assign all incoming leads in a Round-Robin fashion to users based on the following criteria

1. If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
  2. If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
For eg., if there are only 3 users(User1,User2,User3) with country = ‘USA’ in the system then the first lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User1, Second lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User2 and so on.
Thanks in Advance..

Hi,

Can u write a single SOQL to retrieve list of Accounts(Just Account Ids) which has more than 100 contacts associated to it. (Only one SOQL allowed)
Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I am new to  Salesforce.
Can anyone tell me how to explain salesforce project functionalities.My project is pharma based company and it is a sales cloud project.
Thanks in Advance
Assumptions: 
1). Account object has a custom string field named acFieldOne
2). Contact object has a custom string field named coFieldOne

How to write a trigger, such that any time a Contact is created, the  coFieldOne field on the Contact, is stamped with the value in the acFieldOne field on the Account ?
Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

I have one requirement ..
When user will select any account from picklist, all opportunities which are related to that account should be displayed in table with checkbox in first column of each row. There should be one master checkbox in header of table to select/deselect all opportunities in one click.

Thanks in Advance..
Smitha
Hi Guys,

I have a requirement ..i  need to create a visualforce page which will display all account names in custom picklist.
Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.
Smitha
Hi,
I am new to salesforce, Please help me how to execute this batch class.
Thanks in Advance.

global class AccountBatch implements Database.batchable<sobject>
{
  global database.querylocator start(database.batchablecontext bc)
    {
       string query = 'select id, name from Account';
       return database.getquerylocator(query);
     }
   global void execute(database.batchablecontext bc, list<account>scope)
     {
     list<account> acc= new list<account>();
      for(account a:acc)
      {
        a.name= 'Mr' +a.name;
        acc.add(a);
        }

update acc;
    }
    global void finish(database.batchablecontext bc)
    {
    }
    }

Hi,

1.If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
2.If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
Thanks in Advance..

Hi,

1. If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
  2. If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
Thanks in Advance..