• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Guys,

I and my team have a small problem with our managed package and Lightning Page Assignment. We've got two apps and an custom object with two record types and for each of record type we've got an Lightning Page (which differs in components). We use this record types in the two separate Apps: App A -> Record Type A -> First App Detail Page; App B -> Record Type B -> Second App Detail Page.
User-added image
So we've created single assignment per page (this is for Second App Detail Page):

User-added image
We've also added  assignments by App, Record Type and Profiles.
User-added image
In managed package components we added App, Record Type's and Pages (standard profiles cannot be added to Managed Package), however when we installed our package on other organization, then there are no assignments at all. There's only checkbox "Org Default" next to the first page, so in both apps it shows the same lightning pages.

The question is:
1) how to add the assignments to Lightning Page's to Managed Package?
2) how to add the assignments per Record Type?

Thanks in advance for your solutions.

I have a requirement to prepopulate some fields (Address Fields) when standard "New" button is clicked from the related list (Contact) of Account. This was being achieved using an intermediate VF page in classic.
Now in lightning, I am able to create a component with a quick action to achieve the same - but the problem here is that the override has to be either a vf page or a lightning component.
Is there any way to have both on a single button - like when in classic, follow the old approach by redirecting to an intermediate vf and prepopulating the values and when in lightning, use the newly created lightning component?
I have a master detail relationship between 2 objects, Qualification(Master) and Team Member (detail).
Now I am overriding the "New" functionality of Team member by lightning component,it works good on list view of team member.

But when I open a qualification record and go to Team Member related list, Clicking on "New" button, it redirets to new window, and does not provide any record id (I mean Qualification id here), is it possible to get "QUALIFICATION  id on lightning component"?
I have a requirement to prepopulate some fields (Address Fields) when standard "New" button is clicked from the related list (Contact) of Account. This was being achieved using an intermediate VF page in classic.
Now in lightning, I am able to create a component with a quick action to achieve the same - but the problem here is that the override has to be either a vf page or a lightning component.
Is there any way to have both on a single button - like when in classic, follow the old approach by redirecting to an intermediate vf and prepopulating the values and when in lightning, use the newly created lightning component?