• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having a nightmare with the above section in the Process Automation module - Confident I've completed things correctly but I keep getting the same message when checking the challenge "The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated" 

Any help here? I've activated the rule and it all looks good from my side *scratching head* 
I can't figure out why I am getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated." Below are the screen shots of the setup:
User-added image

User-added image
Can someone tell me what I need to get through this module?  Thanks!
Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals

After reading all the posts and various error messages I went and made some corrections to my approval process.  
But I still get the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds]

I am not sure what it means by missing required field: [nextApproverIds] does anyone have an idea on how to fix this or is this another known issue with this module?

Thanks